Easy Adena bug on faction servers.

Fragas

Attention : hb or gracia(idk)+ only!

I don't know if this was already posted (atleast searching for "dwarf pet" found nothing useful), but yesterday, I found a cool trick how to get adenas on faction server.  ;)

It's very simple: you only need to create a warsmith and use its skill "Summon merchant golem" there you can sell everything. :} Many faction server still haven't fixed it yet, so good luck trying to find some new faction server. :)

mb now it won't require to write something before you see it, I changed it to hb+ only, but, anyway, I wasn't playing in hb so I don't know about this and if it was really posted before, then I'm sorry. :) I just wanted to share with this nice bug. Yesterday had opened some shitty lithuanian server with ~50 online and after about 10 minute I and my friends each had more then 100kk in our inventories :}

First time I made this on http://l2freya.lt/ but now it's fixed there (I didin't tryed, but I hope so). It was working on all Lithuanian servers so I think there are high chances that this will work on many other faction servers. :}