[WTS] Phoenix Event Engine

Rizel

Nice Tools , this is tool work's on Gracia Epilogue server files?

stop spamming, its aint a tool or tool's..increase your posts like everyone else please.

and for the 100000th time, it can work on every freaking chronicle from c1 to freya it just need to be adapted(mod the source etc) and so on.

stop spamming, its aint a tool or tool's..increase your posts like everyone else please.

and for the 100000th time, it can work on every freaking chronicle from c1 to freya it just need to be adapted(mod the source etc) and so on.

It cannot work on C1, since this engine is based on Java and there is no Java emulator for C1.

It cannot work on C1, since this engine is based on Java and there is no Java emulator for C1.

It was a metaphor.

+ Even if it doesn't exist, this doesn't mean that it can't be made ;]

i think if the project was free they have more support than now.. make money just from start pff sell final realese not first bugged ones

I dont agree with you. If it would be free then nothing would motivate (at least) me. as mgbhard said all events working fine, I dont know what are you talking about..

btw the interlude version and any other fork version coming soon ;)

We can start an open source event engine based on the trigger-condition architecture if you guys wanna participate. I can coordinate such project, but i will need at least 4-5 guys with good knowledge to participate inorder for it to be good.

We can start an open source event engine based on the trigger-condition architecture if you guys wanna participate. I can coordinate such project, but i will need at least 4-5 guys with good knowledge to participate inorder for it to be good.

hope so.

no c1?

orly.jpg

http://sourceforge.net/projects/l2j/files/l2j/version-0.1/

requires 1 afternoon using ur l2jframe lol