[WTS] Phoenix Event Engine

Rizel

logoeyr.png

I ask everyone to use the correct section of the PhoenixEngine site for bug reports instead of pming me! Thanks!

A new unique event engine for popular Lineage 2 emulator L2J. Coded by two Java developers Rizel & hNoke.

The goal of this project is to make a bug-free java based event engine which contains all of the current/new events and be compatible with all the popular L2 server emulators.

The engine is fully automatic (with Vote system, which allows players to choose next event) and contains complete ingame administration, including creating new maps, editing configs for each events or maps, scheduling new events, disabling them, etc. It has two different event types: Main events - global events running for all players on the server, and Mini events - running for single players or parties.

- Manager - a NPC which handles both voting and registrating for players and also shows informations about the currently running event.

- Scorebar - Every event shows a text scorebar to all the players inside, with the time left, score and more!

- Scheme Buffer - Players can set up their buff schemes for all their characters/subclasses and on the event respawn/teleport, those buffs will be automatically applied on them. The ammount of buffs and allowed buff skill IDs are configurable.

- Statistics - You can check all the players overall event statistics and also statistics for individual event types.

- Reward System - Configurable rewards for all events and all possible places.

- Pop-up vote window - You can enable a pop-up vote window whichs shows at a certain time in the voting phase for every player.

- Automatic party creation - In team events (like TvT) the engine create parties automaticly.

sshotb.th.png    stat1.th.jpg    stat2.th.jpg    ss2m.th.jpg

The free version is no longer available.

More info about the engine/event list can be found at

www.phoenix-engine.net

"I ask everyone to use the correct section of the PhoenixEngine site for bug reports instead of pming me! Thanks!"

some moderator pls delete his post. and instead of screenshots send the console log. BUT IN THE PHOENIX SITE not here

Sticky?

Why?

Anyway good luck

Because it's the only unique share made the last 3 or 4 months in this section, from 2 skilled developers.

Although, I'd like to ask the team to put a download link here.