Vote for Lineage2

Lineage 2 was nominated in 5 categories in the Reader's Choice Awards 2010. The voting will end on January 16, 2011. So take a quick look and leave your vote. We have still a chance to be first.

Vote link

Comparing L2 to other MMORPGS ,it doesn't worth a shit

opinions.. for example i think l2 is better then other mmorpg.. not the newer chronicle ofc cause l2 started to copy too

Lineage 2 doesn't even worth an award

We are the one which fucked up this game i remember my expirience when i first launched lineage2 i was play on x2 server and its was amazing i lost my intrest after the first x5000 server we ruined it cuz of pvp server and servers that 13yr old guys opened without knowing anything about it their only knowledge was how to setup the configs ... and they were launched . so L2 is an amazing game which im sure it gave u all great times . We ruined it .

We are the one which -beep-ed up this game i remember my expirience when i first launched lineage2 i was play on x2 server and its was amazing i lost my intrest after the first x5000 server we ruined it cuz of pvp server and servers that 13yr old guys opened without knowing anything about it their only knowledge was how to setup the configs ... and they were launched . so L2 is an amazing game which im sure it gave u all great times . We ruined it .

I agree.

We are the one which -beep-ed up this game i remember my expirience when i first launched lineage2 i was play on x2 server and its was amazing i lost my intrest after the first x5000 server we ruined it cuz of pvp server and servers that 13yr old guys opened without knowing anything about it their only knowledge was how to setup the configs ... and they were launched . so L2 is an amazing game which im sure it gave u all great times . We ruined it .

so so right.

opinions.. for example i think l2 is better then other mmorpg.. not the newer chronicle ofc cause l2 started to copy too

/agree....i think gracia aprt 2 was best cronicle...only dyn and icarus ....love that cronicle :X

That's very true.

on low rate to siege, it's more than Good but about high rate pvp servers... 2-3 hits in door and is down. bla bla

it is still great if you play a retial like server. L2 is made for retial like not for 99999x with full customs.

Lineage 2 was nominated in 5 categories in the Reader's Choice Awards 2010. The voting will end on January 16, 2011. So take a quick look and leave your vote. We have still a chance to be first.

Vote link

Tks ! voted

can vote daily