[Share] Event Engine by hNoke

hNoke

So many files for few events ;d !

This is not Rizel's engine .

many files?it's the best way to use all that event's by using a jar instead of making 1000 java files?

You came in a forum full of selfish guys, presented this engine as a 10-posts-user and shared it for free along with a full explanation and installation guide.

Yes sir, I appreciate that without even having seen the engine and I am fυcking going to help you in any way I can.

/respect.

You came in a forum full of selfish guys, presented this engine as a 10-posts-user and shared it for free along with a full explanation and installation guide.

Yes sir, I appreciate that without even having seen the engine and I am fυcking going to help you in any way I can.

/respect.

not everyone thinks the same way as you. but you're right. it's really respectable what he did. but I have one question. What do you get for the respect of a few guy from the internet?

meby i Read worng or somthing else, but i have freya but when i build in Eclipse i got errors

compile:

[javac] Compiling 1516 source files to C:\Users\Administrator\workspace\L2_GameServer\build\classes

[javac] C:\Users\Administrator\workspace\L2_GameServer\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\GameServer.java:93: cannot find symbol

[javac] symbol  : class ChangelogManager

[javac] location: package com.l2jserver.gameserver.instancemanager

[javac] import com.l2jserver.gameserver.instancemanager.ChangelogManager;

[javac]                                                ^

[javac] C:\Users\Administrator\workspace\L2_GameServer\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\GameServer.java:425: cannot find symbol

[javac] symbol  : variable ChangelogManager

[javac] location: class com.l2jserver.gameserver.GameServer

[javac] ChangelogManager.getInstance();

[javac] ^

[javac] C:\Users\Administrator\workspace\L2_GameServer\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\GameServer.java:426: cannot find symbol

[javac] symbol  : variable EventLoader

[javac] EventLoader.loadEngine();

[javac] ^

[javac] 3 errors

BUILD FAILED

C:\Users\Administrator\workspace\L2_GameServer\build.xml:64: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Total time: 25 seconds

any one how to solve it?

My fault, fixed now. Just delete the Changelog.getInstance() code and hit ctrl + shift + o to remove the import

I may understand wrong , but when everything will be done you will give us the source code ? , cuz rizel sell many of that events and you gonna give it for free or what

Not still sure, there's still alot of work with it so I wanna focus on fixing bugs now.

But I will never want money (mainly because it's not bugfree yet) for that. I'm doing it because I like that work and I've ever wanted to create such engine since I first saw L2J.

you have to change some parts of the core both way. so I dont think it really matters if you use a new jar or a new package in the core.

jar is easier for users to update, also those parts in the core should be fine so there's no need to change them in the future. All changes will be done in the package

/respect.

thank you

not everyone thinks the same way as you. but you're right. it's really respectable what he did. but I have one question. What do you get for the respect of a few guy from the internet?

good feeling. money isn't everything. and as i said even if I wanted to sell it, i couldn't cause the engine is full of bugs and todo things and I dont have enought time to fix it all myself

good feeling. money isn't everything.

well if to copy others ideas ( no I'm not talking about the engine but my event ideas ) and ruin others buisness with your free share makes you feel good. then good luck with it. but I cant see why I'm more selfish than you. (nothing personal, youre not the first one). I have no problem with the concurrency, but your work isnt even a concurrency cuz its obvious which one will this leeching community pick. I cant even make unique things cuz you can copy them and share for free any time.

My fault, fixed now. Just delete the Changelog.getInstance() code and hit ctrl + shift + o to remove the import

Not still sure, there's still alot of work with it so I wanna focus on fixing bugs now.

But I will never want money (mainly because it's not bugfree yet) for that. I'm doing it because I like that work and I've ever wanted to create such engine since I first saw L2J.

jar is easier for users to update, also those parts in the core should be fine so there's no need to change them in the future. All changes will be done in the package

thank you

good feeling. money isn't everything. and as i said even if I wanted to sell it, i couldn't cause the engine is full of bugs and todo things and I dont have enought time to fix it all myself

aa oke it works but now i got 1 error..

[javac] C:\Users\Administrator\workspace\L2_GameServer\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\GameServer.java:425: cannot find symbol

[javac] symbol  : variable EventLoader

[javac] EventLoader.loadEngine();

[javac] ^

[javac] 1 error

eRespect is really nothing that can help you in real life.

But this is all we can offer him for his contribution.

I solve the problem.

[javac] symbol  : variable EventLoader

[javac]      EventLoader.loadEngine();

[javac]      ^

[javac] 1 error

Just delete EventLoader.loadEngine(); i dunno if its good but it works for mr so

Nice share thankss..

Hello. I try to put this event  to my server. But I have 6 errors :/

[javac] Compiling 1516 source files to C:\workspace\L2_GameServer\build\classes

[javac] C:\workspace\L2_GameServer\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\model\actor\instance\L2PcInstance.java:7487: 'try' without 'catch' or 'finally'

[javac] try

[javac] ^

[javac] C:\workspace\L2_GameServer\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\model\actor\instance\L2PcInstance.java:7701: 'catch' without 'try'

[javac] catch (Exception e;)

[javac] ^

[javac] C:\workspace\L2_GameServer\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\model\actor\instance\L2PcInstance.java:7701: ')' expected

[javac]                ^

[javac] C:\workspace\L2_GameServer\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\model\actor\instance\L2PcInstance.java:7701: not a statement

[javac]      ^

[javac] C:\workspace\L2_GameServer\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\model\actor\instance\L2PcInstance.java:7701: illegal start of expression

[javac]                   ^

[javac] C:\workspace\L2_GameServer\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\model\actor\instance\L2PcInstance.java:7705: 'finally' without 'try'

[javac] finally

[javac] ^

[javac] 6 errors

I don't know what tu do ;///.

I'am using L2jServer 7669, 4423 pack :)