[Share]My Services for free

Hello,

I decided to help some newbie developers to make their dream come true.. Even if it is from home :D..

So,

I will make any style of server someone wants for free (I will add 2-3 mods especially for him)

i dont ask money... But note that i wont give you l2sentals project in order to open your server i will help you using l2jbrasil...(I believe is a good project for newbie devs)

Post rules..

I dont want sarcasm i dont want flames, spam etc.. just for the people that want help give a pm

i dont wanna flame u since u are willing to help,

but since u wanna start with L2j brasil this prove your knowledge, being under the normal limits.

imo you should create a basic pack or use l2jserver / free.

anyway ppl are still under this limits so you may be assaulted by many in need of help :)

i wish you all the best, since ur gesture is nice :)

Each time you use L2JBrasil pack, God slay a kittie.

----

What are your programming skills ? I mean, what have you done ?

As Sido says it's fine you offer your services, but I have to add => what do you offer ? :)

----

LET'S GIVE YOU A TEST (and others, if you get an idea, you can help me ^^).

To give you a concrete exemple, I currently work on a new siege system : when you go to the castle area, you become enemy/friend automaticaly (it's a faction system, it's why this system can work without being registered).

To be short, you enter in the area, a check is made only if a siege is up on this area. If the siege check is ok, it decides if you're enemy or friend with the castle lord faction.

I got a recurrent NPE, which happens when you enter in the area. I currently don't understand why it happens.

testrd.jpg

Here is the onEnter code :). There are many things which are useless, it's to help me find thing which bug.

@Override
protected void onEnter(L2Character character)
{
	if (_castle.getSiege().getIsInProgress())
	{
		character.setInsideZone(L2Character.ZONE_PVP, true);
		character.setInsideZone(L2Character.ZONE_SIEGE, true);

if (character instanceof L2PcInstance)
		{
			L2PcInstance activeChar = (L2PcInstance) character;

activeChar.sendPacket(new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.ENTERED_COMBAT_ZONE));

// Mise a jour de la relation (excepte pour GMs et joueurs sans clan)
			if (!activeChar.isGM() && activeChar.getClan() != null)
			{
				//si le possesseur du chateau est different de rien
				if (_castle.getOwnerId() > 0)
				{
					activeChar.sendMessage ("ClanID du possesseur : "+_castle.getOwnerId());
					activeChar.sendMessage ("Faction du joueur : "+activeChar.getFactionId());

//recherche du clan possesseur, et ensuite du clan leader
					L2Clan clanOwner = ClanTable.getInstance().getClan(_castle.getOwnerId());

activeChar.sendMessage ("clanOwner : "+clanOwner);

if (clanOwner != null)
					{
						activeChar.sendMessage ("clanOwner.getLeader : "+clanOwner.getLeader());
						activeChar.sendMessage ("clanOwner.getLeader.getPlayerInstance : "+clanOwner.getLeader().getPlayerInstance());

// si le joueur est d'une faction differente du clan possesseur, 
						// il est affiche en ennemi - sinon il est affiche en defenseur
						if (activeChar.getFactionId() != clanOwner.getLeader().getPlayerInstance().getFactionId())
						{
							activeChar.sendMessage ("State mis a 1");
							activeChar.setSiegeState((byte) 1);
						}
						else
						{
							activeChar.sendMessage ("State mis a 2");
							activeChar.setSiegeState((byte) 2);
						}
					}
				}
				//sinon tout le monde est considere comme ennemi.
				else
				{
					activeChar.sendMessage ("Pas d'owners, alors tout le monde est un attaquant");
					activeChar.setSiegeState((byte) 1);
				}

activeChar.sendPacket(new UserInfo(activeChar));
			}
		}
	}
}

activeChar.sendMessage ("clanOwner.getLeader : "+clanOwner.getLeader());

is supposed to be the 108th line in my NPE report.

Let's see if you can understand the code, or even better, help me :D.

I added a slideshow to give you an idea what it does ingame :

http://img818.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=shot00025u.jpg

Comment on images :

1: siege start

2: castle lord enter in castle siege area

3: left the area, you lose the siege state

4: creation of another clan of the same faction than castle lord one

5: Evil joined the castle lord clan, so his state is updated

6: Sealiah is in another clan, but same faction than lord one, so she's in defense state.

7: Sealiah left the area

8: Lolicon from a good clan is coming in the castle area, his state is updated to attackers

9: As lolicon is an attacker, he can cast on the artefact. Later I will implement mercenaries too.

To finish and complete the "how-to", all this trick is made thanks to the state. The state is put to 1 or 2 depending of castle lord faction. According to this state, you can or cant open/kill doors, be attacked by guards and cast on artefact.

I am afraid that i have to agree with ~Pants0*~

l2jbrasil/teon/eclipse,etc are bullishit the best is l2j /free but in my opinion interlude is fail in our days Sad
cause most of interlude servers dont have something special.Instead if you could help someone with Gracia or HellBound etc. i believe that might be a succesfull try!!

Currently my test is too a real problem, where he *as he offers his service public* can help. I put it public to people see if the guy can resolve things, or just appply patchs.

My last post wasn't a I-already-got-a-solution problem :). Else I won't post a difficult problem. I'm a biatch, but not this day :D.

I search myself the solution at this moment, lol :).

----

I didn't say it, but it's interlude, so shouldn't have any difficulty to search solution, even if L2Jbrasil/equal.

About packs, they often destroy things in it, but the main code is 98% the same. The main code is around... 90% the same from IL to any other chronicle. If you remove special features (vitality, kamael) of the chronicle, ofc.

Don't blame packs owners who commit nothing except credits change :D (ironic).

listen guys i can fix the errors but is not included on the list and i just say that i will make a server online

If i was stupid i will everytime create packs for anyone... but seems i will make a open project and also help to do it online

listen guys i can fix the errors but is not included on the list and i just say that i will make a server online

If i was stupid i will everytime create packs for anyone... but seems i will make a open project and also help to do it online

Btw i need the whole l2castlezone.java to fix it :D

oh, god smoke.png

you didnt understand my point of my services anyway lock it and if someone needs some help i may help him...

xaddy you should dont speak cause you failed with l2jiplay i know some ppl that bought like stathinho and he didnt get update for 4 weeks and he still dont

you didnt understand my point of my services anyway lock it and if someone needs some help i may help him...

xaddy you should dont speak cause you failed with l2jiplay i know some ppl that bought like stathinho and he didnt get update for 4 weeks and he still dont

don't I ?