Stucksub lovers

zazazaza

he will cast heal fcking slow.. think at some1 with frenzy and zealot that kicks ur ass in MAX 5 hits

light armor , and think twice bishop got bonus for light too, gl too

and from bish u get atk speed if u wear light

+ buff of atk speed from GL + buffs from bish

imba atk speed + 2 celestial will take the sh!t out of ur lol titan + tyrant :D (even if those are good combinations as well)

light armor , and think twice bishop got bonus for light too, gl too

and from bish u get atk speed if u wear light

+ buff of atk speed from GL + buffs from bish

imba atk speed + 2 celestial will take the sh!t out of ur lol titan + tyrant :D (even if those are good combinations as well)

titan + tyrant is 100x better than ur " lol " Glad + Bishop. U talking about buffs, yhy... but bishop have only one skill for glad, might and zerk. Good luck with use celestial shield on fight time, Glad + Bishop have only 2% chance vs Titan + GK, stun about 0,70 second. And think man, before using heal at the same time char of u fight hit u same dmg how u use heal. i think u understand me bcsu im not perftect from english

You think oly has anything to do with skills?Skills is the smallest factor in olympiad especially during older chronicles.It's all about correct classes,items,luck and then skill

ye sure on lol x90.0000 servers with custom items maybe but seriously not in low rate servers

titan + tyrant is 100x better than ur " lol " Glad + Bishop. U talking about buffs, yhy... but bishop have only one skill for glad, might and zerk. Good luck with use celestial shield on fight time, Glad + Bishop have only 2% chance vs Titan + GK, stun about 0,70 second. And think man, before using heal at the same time char of u fight hit u same dmg how u use heal. i think u understand me bcsu im not perftect from english

no i dont cuz u said only me iz best u iz weak.

give facts not opinions.

ye sure on lol x90.0000 servers with custom items maybe but seriously not in low rate servers

This applies to EVERY server from retail to the most lolBR bullshit with x9999999999 rates.If olympiad is not modified by the admin it's 100% unbalanced and skills do not matter more than items.

i d go for destro/tyrant + ol/wc (i think wc is better. destro if its c6 server/tyrant if its epilogue) with the light armor mastery from wc and the buffs u can have a very very good char in oly. more atk speed that is. if its tyrant it has stuns from weapon and very many options from totems, whereas titan a lot of power and more atk speed.

it also comes down to the rest of the server. if the enemy has a tank with ripost stance,well u have some trouble. see what the majority has and tell us.

he will cast heal fcking slow.. think at some1 with frenzy and zealot that kicks ur ass in MAX 5 hits

with a good AS+CD imo he'll die with a bluff backstab combo if its critical (with focus death)

if its not , imo using shield bash + deadly blow to run will be the best option until the backstab is up again (he'll have 30% hp so will be easy imo)