[WTS] L2Vendetta Files & Webdesign services.

Hello,

Most of you probably know me, my name is PyroMaker and I'm the former owner of L2Vendetta, L2Zion, L2Blood, GM on L2Ultimate, L2Paradise and the list goes on.

I've been developing L2 servers for about 4 years now. I've opened and closed Vendetta many times, in pursuit of creating an unique project, however things have changed and it's time for me to retire from the L2 scene completely. Most of you probably have seen some of my works in many servers out there. My team and I were the first ones to begin seriously customizing things in L2. We are the creators of Epic Weapons, Epic Armors, Epic Accessories, Epic Shields, Epic Jewels, Epic Wings, Mordor Weapons, Gondor & Mordor areas...

That being said, I'm willing to sell all my work done on Vendetta so far. I have many different packs from different times, ranging from C5 to Interlude. They have been deeply improved to reduce bugs and flaws to a minimum level. I've spent countless hours working on class balancing and skills in a way that everything should work like retail. Geodata has absolutly no flaws at all, 100% fixed. Clan system, clan skills, Zariche, Akamanah, cursed bosses, Frintezza, Gate Chant... I don't even have to mention, think of Interlude the way it is, everything works like Interlude, simple as that. All my customs can or not be included, along with all my reworked HTMLs and Artificial Intelligence (my server can stay up to 30 days without a single crash due to the changes in scripts and AI). Just a reminder: These files are L2OFF.

On a side note, I'm also offering my webcoding/webdesign/graphic design services. I can make from simple to complex websites with clean or customized fully drawn by hand state-of-art designs, everything according to what your pocket can afford (the price varies from the complexity, and consecutively, time spent on the project). I can also work on PHP systems with database integration and just Graphic Design (banners, logos, etc).

If you're interested in purchasing these files or in my services, feel free to email me or add me at MSN: email@brunopina.com. I'll gladly answer your questions and clear your doubts, but please don't waste my time if you're not really interested.

P.S: I'm using the nickname PyroMaker2 here because a while ago me and Maxtor had a little... conflict. We're fine now tho.  8)

Best regards,

PyroMaker.

I can't say anything about if u are trusted seller or w/e cause i don't know

but pack is very good and u are a very good dev

gl with this

My team and I were the first ones to begin seriously destroying l2. We are the creators of Epic Weapons, Epic Armors, Epic Accessories, Epic Shields, Epic Jewels, Epic Wings, Mordor Weapons, Gondor & Mordor areas...

hah.

Anyway GL :)

• 2 weeks later...

30 days without a single crash from dvamp :D.This "pack" you try sell is just a copy paste from this forum with some small modifications that takes one day to do. Also your scripts is shared.

Yah right.

I can't say anything about if u are trusted seller or w/e cause i don't know

but pack is very good and u are a very good dev

gl with this

ofcourse it is real Pyro,

however i honestly shoudl admit that Vendetta Files are not really as good as Pyro advertise them.

Custom crap with some changes in skilldata , that makes server "balanced" if ya wish so i could send ya skilldata of Vendetta, no problemo.

He is willing to sell even his ass for just some euro.

Do not ask if he selling just ask him for how many since PyroMaker = MoneyMaker

He can only for money and how to grab as much money as he can for crap things such as above files.

I should admit, i would like to buy a Vendetta Domian, not for using. Just for fun. Public some funny thing about Pyro or else.

However,

I hope you will grab your 800€ for you files and like 5k€ for your pro domian.

Now i waiting for ignore me via msn .

Good luck

He is willing to sell even his ass for just some euro.

Do not ask if he selling just ask him for how many since PyroMaker = MoneyMaker

He can only for money and how to grab as much money as he can for crap things such as above files.

I should admit, i would like to buy a Vendetta Domian, not for using. Just for fun. Public some funny thing about Pyro or else.

However,

I hope you will grab your 800€ for you files and like 5k€ for your pro domian.

Now i waiting for ignore me via msn .

Good luck

why you are so mad on him ?