[WTS] Olimpiad Anti Feed System! [HOT]

x3zjg6.jpg

i5uhp4.jpg

This is a new anti feed protection that no other server/pack have!

It's created for l2jserver epilogue but easly can be reworked for all other

packs/chronicles! How this system protects from feed?

You can set up it  with few options:

• Same IP
  • Same Clan
  • Same Clan IP
  • Same Alliance
  • Same Alliance IP

And the system will not allow to players with this settings to play at oly!

Simple and cool huh?

2qtet7a.jpg If you are not sure that this will work we are providing a test space in order to be 100% sure that you are buying a working product!

e8037m.jpg

29zq88h.jpgHow to be sure that you will not get scammed?

• Firstly I will start a server in order to show you that the syste is working!
    Secondly I will send you an archive wich is protected with password, and I will loagin
    at your computer to show you the code of the anti feed system in the archive.
    Then I will close the window and I will wait till I get the money :)
    In the minute that I get the money I will tell you the password of the archive.
    Any one is happy !

29zq88h.jpgHow can I buy the anti feed system?

• For now you can buy the anti system ony by Paypal or Bank account.
    If you are interested you can contact with me at:
    • Skype (24/7 Online) - r3altek
    • MSN (Not so many time online) - valeri.lubenov@gmail.com
    • Email - valeri.lubenov@gmail.com

29zq88h.jpgHow much it costs?

• The full anti feed reward system will cost you 10 euro

• You are getting free support to add it at your server!

Same thing do first check ..."Same IP"

powned :))

@toppic i think smth like this was shared somewhere around but since im not sure, gl at selling is a good thing for "your" server.

if it has options like same clan and same ally, woulnt that piss ppl off when they randomly are ported on the same match ? thats kinda retarded >.>

The same ip i can understand(even that can cause problems).. but the others.. jezz really ?

if it has options like same clan and same ally, woulnt that piss ppl off when they randomly are ported on the same match ? thats kinda retarded >.>

The same ip i can understand(even that can cause problems).. but the others.. jezz really ?

with this system randomly cannot be ported players with same clan/alliance or ip...

with the "already shared" system players from same ip cannot register at olly wich is realy not useful for pc caffee...

I bet you're bulgarian aswell.

yes Im

with this system randomly cannot be ported players with same clan/alliance or ip...

That still gonna suck, you cant randomize a count that's percentage is larger for the specific individual's clan, meaning that some ppl are not gonna get ported or the oly will not continue for low populated server thus rendering this system useless.

with the "already shared" system players from same ip cannot register at olly wich is realy not useful for pc caffee...

L2Client can get the pc local ip tho too, and mac via ProtocolVersion

I actually know Realtek's coding skills and also why would he need someone else to sell his stuff ?