[Poll]Does Map-hackers deserve to be called'Dota Players' ?

Does Map-hackers deserve to be called'Dota Players' ?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Does Map-hackers deserve to be called'Dota Players' ?

• Yes
    • No
    • GTFO!i can't live w/o MH!

Thanks for owning everyone in here. Great example :)

I wasn't using mh at garena until i realized that everyone does..

should not think so...what is the problem if all use ...let them use ... if all garena cut 1 hand u will do same  ? No ... just change platfom go battlenet or play on high lvl 1 on garena rooms and there u will don't see mh for sure

should not think so...what is the problem if all use ...let them use ... if all garena cut 1 hand u will do same  ? No ... just change platfom go battlenet or play on high lvl 1 on garena rooms and there u will don't see mh for sure

sure

in private channels in Bnet(even semi-private)MH isn't allowed and banned most times

and in most platforms it can't work

staying on garena and playing random public games ,doesn't make u a good player

sure

in private channels in Bnet(even semi-private)MH isn't allowed and banned most times

I agree this and i vote  to be write in book of records !!!!!!!!!!

sure

Most platforms? Like what? I can get you MH at ANY platform at ANY game. Even awesome players use MH, if you look some videos at youtube, you'll definitely notice it, because they failed on hiding it properly. Oh and btw, you should know there's a way when recording a video to make the fog appear, it's called Safe Mode and the fog appears again, at main map & minimap.

Most platforms? Like what? I can get you MH at ANY platform at ANY game. Even awesome players use MH, if you look some videos at youtube, you'll definitely notice it, because they failed on hiding it properly. Oh and btw, you should know there's a way when recording a video to make the fog appear, it's called Safe Mode and the fog appears again, at main map & minimap.

what's the point here

most good players don't use MapHack,but u think so

believe me,i have a friend that MANY MANY tell he has MapHack,but he doesn't in real

Anyway,if u use MapHack they can find you,in leagues i used to play many many MapHackers were banned

what's the point here

most good players don't use MapHack,but u think so

believe me,i have a friend that MANY MANY tell he has MapHack,but he doesn't in real

Anyway,if u use MapHack they can find you,in leagues i used to play many many MapHackers were banned

Nop , every players which play on garena use map hack

a skilled player never uses MapHack, only a noob,newbie and chobo can keep using that cheating program, i still wonder how will u improve your skill with that shitty program since u cant even handle the battle in 5v5..

if you are that pro lets do a game and see whos the boss.

players = the ones who play the game.

maphackers = cheaters,newbies,noobs, CHOBOS..

a skilled player never uses MapHack, only a noob,newbie and chobo can keep using that cheating program, i still wonder how will u improve your skill with that shitty program since u cant even handle the battle in 5v5..

if you are that pro lets do a game and see whos the boss.

players = the ones who play the game.

maphackers = cheaters,newbies,noobs, CHOBOS..

huh

take care guys THE Boss is Here , not crowded for autographs he will give to all xD

i never play with mh but after you all say me mhaker i would like to play with a mh so i will download one  to see how is it its not mean that i am noob cause i only wanna try it

a funny story today ... :))