[Share] Desert Eagle Armor,Weapons & Wings [Interlude]

Weaponts & Wings is good only for me :P I dident like that mod of vesper armor is just white and in some places RED ;D

And dont act like idk like your stuff are the best in l2 client mods ;D I have seen  great works from Makers and they share for free and i love them  :P

Well, first of all, nice to know You leacher :) Create a single custom armor set (for all races / heavy / light / robe) and then I will talk with You in a different way.

My stuffs are not the best in custom l2, but if they are so shity, then why they are still requested after almost a year ? Anyway, I simply started to hate damn bloodsuckers like mFxc :) I spend some time in here and I simple regret all those files that i shared. The best thing was that I meet CriticalError, LauQ, SoFaKi, kali TK-Master and few other persons whitch rock with theirs mods...Rest of You are just a simple bloodsuckers :] From me: watch it, but You will not use it.

Take care

Nice to know you too ave the ruthless guy on this forum  ;) well to make one single armor it took so much time with one i dont have  :(

Some day when i will  have time much i gona make one and send you ,then you gona tallk with me in defferent way ;D

Yes i am  the leacher one of them  bloodsuckers  ::) i dident say your all works are shity,i liked that ice vesper cuz that was first ice vesper armor withone made and you freak dident share all sets  damn you !  ;D ;D Cuz i am Ice items addiced and every people is diferent well if ppls request this fire armor give to them :P cuz its nice to see ppls  ,,leatchers'' Maker work.

If ppls like me has own server withone play with best friends or alone and see armor in forum who is cool ofc they will add to own servers

And maker become Famos & Respected  ;)

Btw you are kinda same as me And take care ^^

If You have error, then You have to adapt sql files - L2Jfree and L2JServer are using different table build for armors, so simply adapt them...

2Fast it's good, but it only one reason that file wasn't working that it's not encrypted in 121 version, everyone that something unerstand  in the textures can improve that, but if you don't know what is it, I think so that you mustn't download so good armor. Thanks Ave for the textures/

i got error for file corrupt " MOrcV4.utx" :|

well .. i got the same problem .. you should read all the posts in the topic ^^

CRITICALERROR: well the problem is texture are not encrypted with l2encdec, just do it, copy MOrcV4.utx in folder you have l2encdec, you don't have just download, ok now open CMD or DOS console same and copy path of l2encdec and now write l2encdec -e 121 MOrcV4.utx and you get a file named enc-MOrcV4.utx just copy in your systextures and rename to MOrcV4.utx and you done Wink ok enjoy and sorry for english hope understand.

so.. do it .. i did and now everything is fine ..