The Evil "Scam" Trick :)

tati

what if he can beat your titan? ::)

well, he will be caught by surprise... so, you will get 2-3 shots at him before he targets/attacks you and kills you. By then, maybe you have already killed him. GEAR!

RETARDS.

no matter WHAT you say, its a GOOD TRICK.

/Yes, i cant see it, but obviously, u go pre-frenzy to a nub donator, begs for items, then kill him.

(iunno how to get him karma'd tho, possibly making him PK ur nub friend or something)

1: What if he is full custom (maybe your server has stupid customs...) Simple, choose another target.

2: What if he clears karma... Like someone can clear karma when u hit them 5k every hit..

3: What if there is no PK drop? Simple, dont even use this damn trick.

Nr 3: is just as stupid to say "THESE ENCANTING BUGG NO WORKI ON RETAIL MEN, BAD BUGG, SUCK BUGG, ONLY WOKRS ON PRIVATE SERVERER".. fucking american.

Oh! almost forgot, before you all learn some english, dont even post.

Yes, im talking to you ;

Finito

BigGreen (We're from the same country, i do feel bad inside)

yhn

luisceri

Tijs;

Nervos

There, lets shut up unless you got something nice to say, OKEOKE?

Every single person out there, that got a MINIMUM knowledge bout L2 has already done this, or thought about it..

anyways, good share, since 80% of the people that come by in here, are total retards and noobs.

RETARDS.

/Yes, i cant see it, but obviously, u go pre-frenzy to a nub donator, begs for items, then kill him.

(iunno how to get him karma'd tho, possibly making him PK ur nub friend or something)

1: What if he is full custom (maybe your server has stupid customs...) Simple, choose another target.

2: What if he clears karma... Like someone can clear karma when u hit them 5k every hit..

Nr 3: is just as stupid to say "THESE ENCANTING BUGG NO WORKI ON RETAIL MEN, BAD BUGG, SUCK BUGG, ONLY WOKRS ON PRIVATE SERVERER".. -beep-ing american.

Yes, im talking to you ;

Finito

yhn

luisceri

Tijs;

Nervos

Server items matter a lot in situations like this. There are multiple possibilities of the "victim" getting away or escaping this.

I can tell you one thing... I am 12 years old and I would not fall for this retarded as fuuck "trick" that almost 90% of NORMAL NON GREEKS with common sense would not fall for. However, most servers these days are filled with GrEeKNoLIfErS who just know how to PK people with their somewhat bugged archer or dagger character.

Strange how you call me a "fucking American" since you are the Greek promoting the retardation of this so called "trick."

well, he will be caught by surprise... so, you will get 2-3 shots at him before he targets/attacks you and kills you. By then, maybe you have already killed him. GEAR!

and if he has 0-4 PKs like all pro players ?

RETARDS.

Nr 3: is just as stupid to say "THESE ENCANTING BUGG NO WORKI ON RETAIL MEN, BAD BUGG, SUCK BUGG, ONLY WOKRS ON PRIVATE SERVERER".. -beep-ing american.

Yes, im talking to you ;

Finito

yhn

luisceri

Tijs;

Nervos

lol thank you. Although, I wonder why my donator status was removed after I posted this trick here!? :s

About the post-count: This is probably my first exploit/cheat post. Not sure how much post count is appropriate :s

so, relax you newbs ^.^

Where's the exploit/cheat i dont see nothing here.. i tought that here there aren't ppl that post this things..

RETARDS.

Yes, im talking to you ;

Finito

yhn

luisceri

Tijs;

Nervos

If u cant see the topic why do u post here? u know is against the rules right?