L2C The new LineageII Emulator

DragonHunt0r

Hey guys whats up

I just want to say that I and Boeman started to create a whole new LineageII Emulator

This LineageII Emulator will be written in C# and should have much more performance that L2J will ever reach

We have been working on L2C for 2 weeks already and we are at rev 44

Boeman and I are thinking about to make this Open-Source but i'll speak to Boeman soon to confirm we will make this open-source with a forum

For now we have the following features:

Login Server is 90% done

Anti-Packet Flood

Anti-Syn Flood

The Login and game server are having a connection at port 4001, this will tell the login server that the game server is online and such

Game server will try to connect every second till hes connected again to the login server

If login/game servers will be closed when u press X it will save the data really quick so you will not lose any data

The game server can check which version lineage2 has, you can just modify the min/max version lineage2 should be for now its, 215/217 Freya

When the login/game server will receive a packet, the buffer will be copied to a new buffer and starting to read for new packets while the PacketProcessor is processing the incoming packets, this is a nice feature to make it super fast

Login-Server checks:

Check incoming connection if its not connected already a 100 times

If client sended more then 50 packets in a second the client will be kicked

If packet size is less then 2, kick client

If the packet size is bigger then 1024 bytes, kick client

Verify the packet checksum, if its wrong kick client

If the packet was verified but did not exist in the PacketProcessor, kick client

As you can see the login-server has some really nice checks against floods

Not only that but it's much faster then the L2J login server would ever be

This happens when u try to login with L2J

U start lineage2... u fillin ur username/password and then u press LOGIN... well nothing seems to happen for like 5 seconds and game is freezing till ur logged in finally

This happens when u try to login with L2C

U start lineage2... u fillin ur username/password and then u press LOGIN... and there u go you don't need to wait and ur very fast logged in

This LineageII emulator is focused at speed and performance

Login-Server

vpxfg9.png

Game-Server

121z6tw.png

2ljgb3k.png

Sounds great, I wish you to beat L2J, GL to the project, and I hope it will be Open Source ;>

thanks, haha ye we hope we will beat L2J :D

btw... new update

The login server does now check if the username/password is correct

auto create account is added

new feature: Show Password, With this option your able to save the password in plain text in the database this could be handy sometimes if you want to login with another account this only works if AutoCreateAccount is on

btw... new update

new feature: Show Password, With this option your able to save the password in plain text in the database this could be handy sometimes if you want to login with another account this only works if AutoCreateAccount is on

great work dude, keep up the good work, it was on my mind years now, you create it, gzzz :)

btw... new update

Good luck seems awesome , but it need a lot of work to be done.