[HOT SHARE] L2 Sublimity Walker

TILEMACHOS

Would it be possible to make OOG Walker to work on here too?

99% yes but it might be tricky cause of the login steps of this server...

I ll try and i ll share it if it works :D

99% yes but it might be tricky cause of the login steps of this server...

I ll try and i ll share it if it works :D

Are you sure you made this?

Because from this post it sounds like you actually know nothing about the protection Sublimity is using...

Anyone with even the slightest bit of knowledge that takes even a small glance at sublimity's protection would know it's got absolutely nothing to do with "login steps", it's a simple opcode scrambling using a static pattern, and even if it was a dynamic pattern like L2Supreme's was it would still be breakable for OOG-Walker with even the most basic of proxy applications to correct the opcodes before walker receives them, or even just rewriting L2Walker's packet handler table in run-time...

Are you sure you made this?

Because from this post it sounds like you actually know nothing about the protection Sublimity is using...

Anyone with even the slightest bit of knowledge that takes even a small glance at sublimity's protection would know it's got absolutely nothing to do with "login steps", it's a simple opcode scrambling using a static pattern, and even if it was a dynamic pattern like L2Supreme's was it would still be breakable for OOG-Walker with even the most basic of proxy applications to correct the opcodes before walker receives them, or even just rewriting L2Walker's packet handler table in run-time...

Don't Care what you saying..

I didn't try yet to connect with OOG witch is a stand alone client...

I maybe can pacht OOG to work...

Don't Care what you saying..

I didn't try yet to connect with OOG witch is a stand alone client...

I maybe can pacht OOG to work...

Don't care? More like don't understand...

And if you want to know if i made this... i can make you a tutorial step by step what i have done on comclt32.dll to make my system work...

And most of all i didn't care on share this thing and be famous in here...those last days i started posting in these forum...

I shared my work..i don't care about copyrighting it...

But next time i think i must add my signature because most of you people don't appreciate...

Some Donators in here know me in real life...and they know about my knowledge

Update :

About Sublimity protection the only login difference between other servers is that the blowfish is inside comclt32.dll instead of engine.dll...

Normally engine.dll push the blowfish to pass gameserver but for this server the fuction is called from comclt32.dll

I don't know if this .dll sends any other packet to be acceptable from the server

So making L2walker OOG calling fuctions from my modified comclt32.dll might be an option...

I have to try

I commonly working with attached hacks on L2.exe but L2walker OOG is stand alone...and i have to learn  where to import those fuctions..

Most of all i dont care about OOG because i think that IG is the best...

Is there any way to open more than 2 accounts ?

there is a client side and a server side protection.You will need sandbox and hotshield then you are able to do 4boxes.