[Guide]Storm Screamer :)

Reptant_

And buffs:

Stormscreamer they way i buff

Buffs: Windwalk, shield, mental shield, magic barrier, bless body, concentration, bezerker, acumen, empower, Greater shield, Wild Magic

Dances: Concentration, Mystic, Siren

Songs: Earth, Life, Warding, Wind, Vitality, Renewal

Chants: Magnus chant, Chant of protection

Summoner: Gift of seraphin

And buffs:

Stormscreamer they way i buff

Buffs: Windwalk, shield, mental shield, magic barrier, bless body, concentration, bezerker, acumen, empower, Greater shield, Wild Magic

Dances: Concentration, Mystic, Siren

Songs: Earth, Life, Warding, Wind, Vitality, Renewal

Chants: Magnus chant, Chant of protection

Summoner: Gift of seraphin

ΙL Version :)

armor_t96_b_i00.png this part is not noble ;)

i know...but i think it's quite obvious when u buy the armor that u will buy the noble one?

anyway fixed

Wind ofc! Then if you have a 2nd spare weapon put dark so you will have 2 weapons:

1. Main weapon with wind attribute.

2. 2nd weapon with dark attribute.

Yeah that's right :)

This guide sucks xD Darkslayer - OL was better :P

what?

You forgot about skill fear, and we must always have empowering echo.

yeah,and u know not all servers have mana pot

well i always use cov (enchanted ofc) when im alone even vs mages. if im on pt with bishop use magus, increase a bit land rates for debuffs and mattack ofc.

about enchanted skills, decrease wind resistance mayb help you on oly vs tanks class. and other stuff i have almost the same for dont say all >.<

ever and i say ever put blazing skin enchanted too, for me some times vs titans with frenzy and lucky they give a selffuck hahaha

nice guide very accurate :D

Really good guide but I have some questions...

firstly, regarding boost hp...why not boost cp?boost hp gives ~7%(and considering a sh has about 7k hp at full bufs) that's around 500 more hp,while boost cp gives 750(or close). I know it's not mush..but still,it's something extra:)

Second, you said a lot of times to use vortex and slug right after...which in 1vs1 I don't think it's a really good ideea.I mean, it will remove the vortex debuf..which gives you a great advantage. In my opinion vortex,1-3 hurricanes and after slug would be better.I am saying this because,for example, if you are finght with an experienced player he can quickly use hp/cp elixirs and start spamming cps...so those two skills won't make such a big impact on the oponent.

Sorry if my sugestions are inacurate, I am playing on a Hellbound server.

Btw...not sure if here is the right place to ask, but about how much m atack does arcane power gives at +15 and +30?

So..overall a really good guide,gj!