[Guide]Storm Screamer :)

Reptant_

Dude as a Sts player i can say that this guide is quite perfect.

Another lil suggestion that i can give is:

Get a 2nd weapon with you with Dark attribute so if someone has good wind resist you can use the dark weapon by using vampiric and death spike.

This way you will get more chance to find the weak point of your opponent because everyone when fight vs a Sts think to WIND attribute, by using dark attribute u will have the surprise effect :P

Dude as a Sts player i can say that this guide is quite perfect.

Another lil suggestion that i can give is:

Get a 2nd weapon with you with Dark attribute so if someone has good wind resist you can use the dark weapon by using vampiric and death spike.

This way you will get more chance to find the weak point of your opponent because everyone when fight vs a Sts think to WIND attribute, by using dark attribute u will have the surprise effect :P

for 1v1 that's sure...but you can't leave wind vortex+slug for death spikes..

Great guide , very detailed , there are some word mistakes "Surrounder to Wind" but thats not a problem cause we get what you're saying and also ,

wouldn't be better if you used sigil on 1v1 with a mage?Or in many other occasions like PvE , etc.

Great guide , very detailed , there are some word mistakes "Surrounder to Wind" but thats not a problem cause we get what you're saying and also ,

wouldn't be better if you used sigil on 1v1 with a mage?Or in many other occasions like PvE , etc.

damn when i did it (update)internet went off...and forgot to do it after

I know,cause Sigil gives u +4% M.Atk

Awesome guide!

Thank you very much :D

PS. Just edit your post and re-place Vesper Boots with Vesper Noble.

It is there that you say : Time to get some armor,so we look handsome and don't die from mobs!

Iin vesper set you show us vesper boots not vesper noble :P

Thank you again for that guide ;D

Nice guide but:

1. why using zerk?

2. why not using clarity?

3. why using wind/water/fire resist, not just elemental protection + divine protection?

1)My cast spd is p-p-p-pwned

2-3)I didn't take the buff SS

look what i would put

shot00000x.png

but they aren't full

First of all:

1. Clarity it's useless if u are in a pvp server with mana potion, in low rate server you will have an EE that will recharge u.

2. Seed of wind is useless if u have lvl 4 150 patk wind.

3. Resist water/fire/wind/dark/holy are enchanted so they give 150 element resist more than normal ones.

4. Skin if u can enchant it, it will give u 15% more pdef.

5. Counter critical will give u a better pdef against critical than chant of protection.

6. Hurricane Armor it's fundamental in pvp.

7. Without berserker every archer will pwn u cause u will never reach them.

8. Improved shield def: USELESS if u use sigil!! It will not improve the sigil defense.

First of all:

1. Clarity it's useless if u are in a pvp server with mana potion, in low rate server you will have an EE that will recharge u.

2. Seed of wind is useless if u have lvl 4 150 patk wind.

3. Resist water/fire/wind/dark/holy are enchanted so they give 150 element resist more than normal ones.

4. Skin if u can enchant it, it will give u 15% more pdef.

5. Counter critical will give u a better pdef against critical than chant of protection.

6. Hurricane Armor it's fundamental in pvp.

7. Without berserker every archer will pwn u cause u will never reach them.

8. Improved shield def: USELESS if u use sigil!! It will not improve the sigil defense.

i don't think resist fire/aqua/wind give that

which server do u play?