Report Abuse from Mxc Staff + lockign topic without reason...

Coolis®

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=171521

Krash locked topic calls me as scammer without giving shit as proof.

Krash dekarma me with reason: Flame, well krash let me explain you, Idiotic its not idiot learn english, if you can't when use translator...

Im not starting to speak about setekh, (the "king" of the Java world, and by king i mean and stpd dev which thinks that he is on the top, trying to be like Interpid)

Is where something wrong with this guy? Just let me know if krash get hit by his mom when he was young, and now he can't think with logic...

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=171521

are krash retard or something? No seriously what wrong with maxcheaters staff?

Unlock my topic...

smart ass you scam l2liberators.

Your gonna get banned kiddy, you just proven how smart you are. We had all the right to do so.

And a short resume can be seen starting from here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=92571.msg1347673#msg1347673

cooli i rember you i am admin of l2liberators you remeber me? antwnhc_1993@hotmail.com my msn you remeber you shell me one fucking vote reward for 100 euros and is not the real code's B1TCH! you still me 100 euros

wait a sec.:D

im w8ing...

cooli i rember you i am admin of l2liberators you remeber me? antwnhc_1993@hotmail.com my msn you remeber you shell me one -beep-ing vote reward for 100 euros and is not the real code's B1TCH! you still me 100 euros

Actually it was working code, if you and your dev couldn't set up system, im not scammer dude...

cooli i rember you i am admin of l2liberators you remeber me? antwnhc_1993@hotmail.com my msn you remeber you shell me one -beep-ing vote reward for 100 euros and is not the real code's B1TCH! you still me 100 euros

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proofs ?

SHUT A FUCK UP B1TCH YOU ARE STILER LIKE SERK! AND ALL MOTHER FUCKER'S OF MXC All will be want to still and scam ppl for get money gamimenoi ftoxi gia 2 euro zitianeute me tholoses tora cooli

SHUT A -beep- UP B1TCH YOU ARE STILER LIKE SERK! AND ALL MOTHER -beep-ER'S OF MXC All will be want to still and scam ppl for get money gamimenoi ftoxi gia 2 euro zitianeute me tholoses tora cooli

oh you are kido too now.

SHUT A -beep- UP B1TCH YOU ARE STILER LIKE SERK! AND ALL MOTHER -beep-ER'S OF MXC All will be want to still and scam ppl for get money gamimenoi ftoxi gia 2 euro zitianeute me tholoses tora cooli

eeeeeeeeeeeeee

easy ;D