Vista or Xp Sp2 or Xp Sp3

rooy

I have Vista Business and it seems to run programs without problems...

I have a few major complaints about it though: lots of bugs hence updates all the time... just really annoying -.-

And it requires a shitload of ram to run... some 7-900 ram is being used to ruin vista alone... too bloddy much -.-

So unless you have a top-end computer I'd go XP :)

not vista asta la vista :D:D xp is the best every time but XP 64 bit is the best :) try and u will see diffence about xp and xp64 bit

naaah... Windows 98 was REALLY Nice ( and its still if u use PC only for play games )

Well, my cousins and family are always asking me for instaling games in their computers and like half of em dont work(VISTA), i always need to download compatible to vista tools to install etc, and the times i can install them with sucess its another pain bcoz it crashed everytime i start the game.....This program stoped to work....I do not like vista at all.

Xp sp2 is great, stable, runs every tools, every games, one of the best OS(best in windows, imo).

Altough i saw in a magazine a benchmark test comparing vista sp2 and sp3 and it was like, sp3 has better performance by 10% more than sp2, and both sp2 and sp3 had like 40% better performance than vista. :D

But try by urself ;D