Vista or Xp Sp2 or Xp Sp3

rooy

@kewin: Seems that yes. I found that is about 10%.

Btw here goes the source, if someone is curious..

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_XP#Service_Pack_3(here`s a source about 10%, I coundn`t find in english).

and some fix list in thehotfix.

vista has some nice new features but i wish i could go back to xp, btw once u get vista...gl tryin to ever get rid of it :S

how about setting up a dualboot?

http://apcmag.com/5485/dualbooting_vista_and_xp

Microsoft  gave to us Vista just to see from which bugs users cry... this is good system to fix one program :)

so if u wanna be test-user go to vista :)

if u wanna use OS with low bugs :) go XP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer Xp They are the best, cause vista is a new version of windows and it has bugs and also very ram-consuming so Xp is a standard value for windows and it will always be !:D

What is the best to install to my pc?

what is your opinion

In Vista Work all Programms-Games?

i use xp prof with sp2 and i havent problems with any games,apps or viruses, i heard that on vista dont work a lot of games..

i never use win vista, i use xp sp2 to play games, and linux ubuntu to the rest :P

Yeah, I used to do the same until my GRUB started to crash all the time... dunno why, but it can't be fix and the only way to "repair" it is reinstalling ubuntu... when windows and ubuntu aren't on same hard disk, everything is ok.

Btw. sp3 sucks a lot... sp2 too, but it is needed when u have a wi-fi network with WPA security

I used vista ultimate edition and i am not happy with the result..

I prefer windows xp sp2 and even better the black edition or the gold which can be found in warez sites

Btw sp3 is in beta now , if im right the sp3 will get released the same time with the vista sp2