Dota,LoL OR HoN.?.

Aizen333

• 1 month later...

Dota 2 of course. LoL is just an easy game and if you know Dota well you simply can't play it.

My recommendation to all LoL players, try dota2 for your own sake :)

LoL - graphics from World Of Warcrap, textures for kids with IQ lower than of a monkey and let's not forget... reminding the crap textures and gay graphics

HoN - not bad

Dota - good

Dota 2 - THE F'CKING BEAST, f'ck yeah ! best game ever

LoL - graphics from World Of Warcrap, textures for kids with IQ lower than of a monkey and let's not forget... reminding the crap textures and gay graphics

HoN - not bad

Dota - good

Dota 2 - THE F'CKING BEAST, f'ck yeah ! best game ever

:gusta:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I've played Dota, Dota 2, LoL and HoN and I would go for Dota 2 because if you apply for a dota 2 key you will get it in less then a month so its basically for free, it requires a lot of higher IQ when it comes to FOG(hill/valley), towers, creeps, teamkill possibility(poison).

Donate is there only for design of hero so you wont find a player with +30 P Attack bonus on start like in LoL.

Minor amount of Leavers and a really nice anti afk system on start of the game.There is not such a big problems with russians like in the old dota. New heroes are getting added from the old Dota. Best way to play it is with friends.

Lol shits over Dota, I tried dota it sucks... retarded and unblanced arab shitt...

Dota2: Online Players 250k

LoL: Online Players KKK

deal with it