[League Of Legends][Guide]Master Yi, The Wuju Bladesman.

Tessellate

Master Yi, The Wuju Bladesman

champion_21.jpg

Keeper of the ancient art of Wuju, Master Yi is a mystical warrior from the isle of Ionia. His village was steeped in Wuju, and his kinfolk were some of the few to carry the tradition into the modern day. That is, until the armies of Noxus came to Ionia, ravaging the land. Master Yi went to fight the craven enemy, bringing his village honor through his unparalleled mastery of the blade. However, in his absence, the armies of Noxus closed in and tested the latest invention of the chemist now known as Singed. What was done to his village is something of which Master Yi will not speak. However, he has brought his mastery of the blade to the League of Legends in order to avenge his kinfolk and end the predations of the Noxus once and for all.

''The art of Wuju lives on in Master Yi, and is plunged through the hearts of his foes.''

Stats

Damage  55.12  (+3.1 / per level)

Health 444 (+86 / per level)

Mana 199 (+36 / per level)

Move Speed 330

Armor 16.3 (+3.7 / per level)

Spell Block 30 (+1.25 / per level)

Health Regen 1.35 (+0.13 / per level)

Mana Regen 0.8 (+0.05 / per level)

Ability

spell_82.jpg

Alpha Strike

(mana cost: 90/105/120/135/150)

(active)

Master Yi leaps across the battlefield striking up to 4 enemies, dealing 100/150/200/250/300 (+AP x 1.01) Magic Damage and has a 20/30/40/50/60% chance to deal 400 bonus damage to minions. 18 sec. cooldown.(Master Yi's early farming ability/harassing ability, I Use this on minions when ever enemy champions are near them, it's great for harassing and the enemy, most of the time, the enemy won't be quick enough to react and hit you as you run back to your minions.)

spell_83.jpg

Meditate

(mana cost: 80/100/120/140/160)

(active)

Master Yi meditates restoring 150/300/500/750/1100 (+AP x 1.65) Health over 5 seconds. While Meditating Master Yi has a bonus 30 Armor and Magic Resist. 45 sec. cooldown. (Great ability late game as it restores about 60% of your hp. It also scales pretty well with ability power but stacking ability power is not needed to make use of this ability.)

spell_171.jpg

Wuju Style

(mana cost: 40)

(active)

Passively increases Physical damage by 15/20/25/30/35. Additionally, Master Yi can activate this ability to double its effectiveness for 10 seconds, this removes its passive bonus damage until Wuju Style becomes available again. 30 sec. cooldown. (This is Master Yi's main ability it works hand in hand with highlander for pushing towers or owning champions. Always use this when attacking Towers as you are a great tower destroyer. Don't waste this on minions try to keep it off cooldown unless your ganking or smashing towers.)

spell_84.jpg

Highlander

(mana cost: 120)

(active)

Increases Master Yi's Movement Speed by 40% and Attack Speed by 30/50/70%, and he becomes immune to all slowing effects for 6/9/12 seconds. Additionally, killing a champion refreshes all of Master Yi's cooldowns. 70 sec. cooldown. (Great for champion killing and tower pushing, pop this with Wuju Style and you'll have that champion/tower down in no time. If you kill a champion with this popped it will refresh all your cooldowns, including Highlander! Make sure that you don’t pop Wuju style until the old one runs off because it will stack with your popped one [i.E level 5 Wuju Style= 35x2 while it's active +35 of your passive =105 physical damage!])

spell_85.jpg

Double Strike

(passive)

Master Yi has a chance to strike twice each time he attacks. (This works great with the Razors as you can hit 500's twice!)

Ability Build

1) Q - Alpha Strike

2) E - Wuju Style

3) Q - Alpha Strike

4) E - Wuju Style

5) Q - Alpha Strike

6) R - Highlander

7) E - Wuju Style

8) E - Wuju Style

9) E - Wuju Style

10) Q - Alpha Strike

11) R - Highlander

12) Q - Alpha Strike

13) W - Meditate

14) W - Meditate

15) W - Meditate

16) R - Highlander

17) W - Meditate

18) W - Meditate

Items Build

3006.gif

Berserker's Greaves

+25% Attack Speed UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 2.

3142.gif

Youmuu's Ghostblade

+30 Attack Damage +15% Critical Chance UNIQUE Passive: +20 Armor Penetration 15% Cooldown Reduction UNIQUE Active: You gain +20% movespeed and +50% attack speed for 4 seconds. Attacking enemy units with melee attacks increases the duration by 2 to a maximum of 8 seconds. 60 second cooldown.

3035.gif

Last Whisper

+10 Attack Damage +40% Attack Speed UNIQUE Passive: Attacks penetrate 40% of the defender's armor.

3050.gif

Stark's Fervor

+20% Attack Speed UNIQUE Aura: Gives nearby allied Champions 20% Lifesteal, 20% Attack Speed, and 30 Health per 5 seconds regenerated. Reduces the Armor of nearby enemy champions by 20.

3072.gif

The Bloodthirster

+60 Attack Damage +15% Lifesteal Passive: Gain an additional 1 Physical Damage and 0.25% Lifesteal per kill. Maximum of +40 Damage and 10% Lifesteal. Bonuses are lost upon death.

3031.gif

Infinity Edge

+80 Attack Damage +20% Critical Strike UNIQUE Passive: Critical hits now deal 250% damage instead of 200%.

Spells

dyvqyd.jpg

Heal

Restores 140 + 20 x level health to your Champion and 50% of that to nearby allies.

Cooldown 270 seconds

spell_202.jpg

Ghost

Your Champion ignores unit collision and moves 32% faster for 14 seconds.

Cooldown 240 seconds

Runes & Masteries

Rune build

Red(Marks)-Greater Mark Of Furor

Yellow(Seals)-Greater Seal Of Furor

Blue(Glyphs)-Greater Glyph Of Furor

Quintessence-Greater Quintessence Of Desolation

Masteries

you can choose between 21/0/9 or 21/9/0

its how you think its the best for Master Yi. (personaly i will play with 21/0/9

Click me

chucky i told ya again

1skill = wuju style

2skill = aplha

3skill = wuju

4skill = medidate

5skill = wuyu

6skill = ulti

and after that inly wuju and alpha strike

with priority to highlander>wuju>aplha>medidate

its alot better build trust me

also you should say for newbies that they should buy last whisper only if enemy team got tank :D

i prefer this :P

so i make a guide about this :P

Don;t you think building ghostblade first is better? If you start with an Averice blade, you get additional gold boost.

Anyway, nice guide!

Don;t you think building ghostblade first is better? If you start with an Averice blade, you get additional gold boost.

Anyway, nice guide!

never tried it

but i see its a good edit!

so i gonna edit main post asap :)!

@ LauQ;

Youmuu's Ghostblade

works best in the begin phase of a match.

with his active you can kill easy turrets in combination with Wuju Style