Best client - year 2010

What client will be the best this year??  

278 members have voted

1. 1. What client will be the best this year??

• C3
    • C4
    • C5
    • Interlude
    • Kamael
    • Hellbound
    • Gracia 1
    • Gracia 2
    • Gracia Final
    • Epilogue
    • Freya

Before :

The best times for me was when c4 was out.

It was the evolution of L2.When c5 came,I never played it because I heard that it is similar to c4.

I was playing to Greek servers(BnB,Noobwars,E-Global),which were international and well-known.

As Interlude came,L2JServer & others forks started to code the chronicle with bad code,like L2JTeon.

After they finished the "base" they tried to develop more official features,but what happened?

The base was bugfull and badly made,and they were not willing to fix it and continued developing other shitloads.

As always,L2JServer stopped developing Interlude after a new chronicle was out(THE WORST ONE).

Other teams tried to fix interlude and develop it so it would function better.(The best were L2JOneo & L2JFree)

L2JOneo source for me was the best if someone had developer skills to fix the bugs and add other Features.

Now :

Kiddos are reading guides here on how to create a server,using projects that are dead or useless(dead : L2JFree&L2JServer Interlude shit : L2JBrasil&L2JTeon).After they manage to set up the server and add ALL the Java codes found here and make their pack worse than it was,they are opening the server in public without any test or anything.They are hosting it at their homes and they are happy to have a server unstable,unbalanced,bugfull,easy-to-hack.

Do you know something?

People are bored seeing those servers,people hated interlude.

Shitlude?Interlude will remain one of the best Line][age chronicle EVER.

Old is different ;)

Cheers

Before :

The best times for me was when c4 was out.

It was the evolution of L2.When c5 came,I never played it because I heard that it is similar to c4.

I was playing to Greek servers(BnB,Noobwars,E-Global),which were international and well-known.

As Interlude came,L2JServer & others forks started to code the chronicle with bad code,like L2JTeon.

After they finished the "base" they tried to develop more official features,but what happened?

The base was bugfull and badly made,and they were not willing to fix it and continued developing other shitloads.

As always,L2JServer stopped developing Interlude after a new chronicle was out(THE WORST ONE).

Other teams tried to fix interlude and develop it so it would function better.(The best were L2JOneo & L2JFree)

L2JOneo source for me was the best if someone had developer skills to fix the bugs and add other Features.

Now :

Kiddos are reading guides here on how to create a server,using projects that are dead or useless(dead : L2JFree&L2JServer Interlude shit : L2JBrasil&L2JTeon).After they manage to set up the server and add ALL the Java codes found here and make their pack worse than it was,they are opening the server in public without any test or anything.They are hosting it at their homes and they are happy to have a server unstable,unbalanced,bugfull,easy-to-hack.

Do you know something?

People are bored seeing those servers,people hated interlude.

Shitlude?Interlude will remain one of the best Line][age chronicle EVER.

Old is different ;)

Cheers

Your post should be printed directly in the brains of some people who just can't see the damn truth.

Well,I'm really happy you agree with my opinion and my statements.

Although,I'm sure nothing will change as most of the people here are brainless.

I hope that this topic will help some people who have the maturity to understand

Your post should be printed directly in the brains of some people who just can't see the damn truth.

Kind of like your server... You should see them damn truth about your 3 failed servers...

BTW Interlude/Gracia Epilogue are the best chronicles in my opinion.

Kind of like your server... You should see them damn truth about your 3 failed servers...

Right, you know i don't give a damn about your opinion.

But please don't call deathwhisper failed, that's a nice way to show how stupid you are :)

Don't know about DeathAvenue and Eloxim, but you can't say that DeathWhisper was a failure. Just see the facts.

Don't know about DeathAvenue and Eloxim, but you can't say that DeathWhisper was a failure. Just see the facts.

I'm totally agree with you.

DeathWhisper was good at first. Until some no lifers decided to donate for 10 augments and reached over 200 evasion and had insane Pdef/Patk. Also the classes were not even close to being balanced in ANY way possible. Daggers were overpowered as hell, and so were archers and necro's. Archers had too much patk, evasion, speed, and critical power. Daggers can spam blows with their insane attack speed and than the blows would have high power and did at least 1200 on each hit. Not to mention daggers have more HP than a titan and more Pdef than a tank and insane evasion (yeah, donators ofcourse)... DeathWhisper was OVER DONATED and ALL donators were invincible, unless you zerg them with a full party like I have seen. Just like the donator daggers and Paladin archers. Paladin archers would have high attack speed, high pdef, anti archer, and anti mage. And don't forget the anchor SA which landed 1/10 skills, and even the SA worked with Aggression on tanks. Not one class was even close to being balanced. Than you closed your server after a few months. Than you reopened it, than Versus and you went emo and closed it q_q. Is that the story of DeathWhisper for you?

DeathAvenue has NOTHING DIFFERENT from DeathWhisper feature wise. The ONLY thing that was different was the fact that the Apella armor texture was different. Nothing else. ALL donators still had insane stats and needed a full party to zerg them. Same problem, not one class was even close to being balanced. Also you had the pack for a few months already, 85% of the problems SHOULD be fixed but instead Versus did NOTHING. He kept it the archer/dagger/donator server. How am I stupid for telling people about why those three overrated servers failed?

Eloxim was the worst one yet. It was full of bugs, and none of the GM's even cared. Not even Versus cared for that server. It had a lifespan of like 3 weeks. It was not cared for and it was not prepared to be let out to the public. After being filled with bugs and bugged classes, many left. Such as titans with Frenzy reuse that is very low. And stuns on every class being 100%. Also don't forget mage vortexes doing 30000+ on some guy with 2000 Mdef. Eloxim failed miserably.

Ah yes, I know you will delete my post about why your three servers are failures because you don't want to admit that they sucked.

DeathWhisper was good at first. Until some no lifers decided to donate for 10 augments and reached over 200 evasion and had insane Pdef/Patk. Also the classes were not even close to being balanced in ANY way possible. Daggers were overpowered as hell, and so were archers and necro's. Archers had too much patk, evasion, speed, and critical power. Daggers can spam blows with their insane attack speed and than the blows would have high power and did at least 1200 on each hit. Not to mention daggers have more HP than a titan and more Pdef than a tank and insane evasion (yeah, donators ofcourse)... DeathWhisper was OVER DONATED and ALL donators were invincible, unless you zerg them with a full party like I have seen. Just like the donator daggers and Paladin archers. Paladin archers would have high attack speed, high pdef, anti archer, and anti mage. And don't forget the anchor SA which landed 1/10 skills, and even the SA worked with Aggression on tanks. Not one class was even close to being balanced. Than you closed your server after a few months. Than you reopened it, than Versus and you went emo and closed it q_q. Is that the story of DeathWhisper for you?

DeathAvenue has NOTHING DIFFERENT from DeathWhisper feature wise. The ONLY thing that was different was the fact that the Apella armor texture was different. Nothing else. ALL donators still had insane stats and needed a full party to zerg them. Same problem, not one class was even close to being balanced. Also you had the pack for a few months already, 85% of the problems SHOULD be fixed but instead Versus did NOTHING. He kept it the archer/dagger/donator server. How am I stupid for telling people about why those three overrated servers failed?

Eloxim was the worst one yet. It was full of bugs, and none of the GM's even cared. Not even Versus cared for that server. It had a lifespan of like 3 weeks. It was not cared for and it was not prepared to be let out to the public. After being filled with bugs and bugged classes, many left. Such as titans with Frenzy reuse that is very low. And stuns on every class being 100%. Also don't forget mage vortexes doing 30000+ on some guy with 2000 Mdef. Eloxim failed miserably.

Ah yes, I know you will delete my post about why your three servers are failures because you don't want to admit that they sucked.

Why this topic should be deleted?It is already a failure,it doesn't even worth to press a button in it,it is just saying bulls***!

My best ever highrate servers were : L2CursedWorld & L2DeathWhisper.

Why? Well,cursedworld had many bugs,but everyone was trying to correct them and it became a good project,until I saw some corruption.

E.x. : Abyssal ! That name will stay in my mind.That guy gave me 1kkk Ancient Coins(Blue) & Gold.

Anyway,they wiped the server and fixed it more,they created l2deathwhisper which was one of the best servers out there,until some bugs showed up and the solutions were 2...Wipe or RollBack.

Server had rollbacked 2 days and 400 who were there had been reduced dramatically.

DeathAvenue&Eloxim,was just a failure,but I don't think that it was Fakoykas (aka Versus) fault.All  the mistakes was from the non-active GMs and the lag issues we had there.Versus was just developing the server and I think that he didn't want to be a "PoliceMan" of it.

Versus is a great developer in my opinion,I don't know about other's opinion,but I trully believe in mine.

Cheers =D