[Preview][SmackDown! vs RAW 2011][PS2 / PS3 / PSP / XBOX 360 / Wii]

TheGameHHH

ee1ed18a47dae7ec2445ed3c04e0c582.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEC6IZvm-ZA

Official Trailer!

THIS IS YOUR MOMENT!

The best-selling wrestling and fighting franchise of all time and THQ’s flagship title in its WWE gaming portfolio returns to define your ultimate WWE moments and gives you even greater creative and decision-making freedom throughout your storied journey within the WWE Universe.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will empower players more than ever to define their destiny and gameplay experiences in a dynamic and ever-changing WWE.  Along the way, your decisions will decide gameplay scenarios, allowing for more spontaneous WWE action in and out of the ring.  Enjoy a greater level of interactivity that allows you to customize your WWE experience and control your destinies in all-new Road to WrestleMania story-driven campaigns.

WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2011 will deliver its largest offering to date of fan favorite, best-in-class Community Creation features.  Players will have more creative tools than ever to customize their Superstars, finishing moves and story designs.  In addition, searching and sharing content will be greatly simplified with improvements to the highly regarded WWE Community Creations feature, which generated nearly 10 million downloads, including  more than 7.5 million Created Superstars, 500,000 story designs and 500,000 finishing moves in its franchise debut.

Always 100% WWE Authentic, WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will boast one of largest rosters in franchise history with more than 70 of today’s most popular WWE Superstars and Divas.  Each Superstar will feature new skin textures and movement technology, delivering the most authentic looking and moving Superstars and Divas ever seen in a WWE game.  In addition, a new physics system will ensure all matches and object interactions look and feel unique, dynamic and unpredictable.

You’ve seen the Superstars’ greatest moments on WWE programming.  You’ve shared them and lived through them on television, on the web, and at the arenas.  Now, it’s time for you to define your ultimate WWE moment, in the most interactive experience in the WWE Universe.  This is your moment.

FEATURES:

*  Players will have more creative tools than ever to customize their Superstars, finishing moves and story designs.

* Searching and sharing content will be greatly simplified with improvements to the highly regarded WWE Community Creations feature, which generated nearly 10 million downloads, including more than 7.5 million Created Superstars, 500,000 story designs and 500,000 finishing moves in its franchise debut.

* WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will also boast one of largest rosters in franchise history with more than 70 of today's prominent WWE Superstars and WWE Divas.

* Each in-game model will feature new skin textures and movement technology, delivering the most authentic looking and moving WWE Superstars and WWE Divas ever seen in a WWE videogame.

* A new physics system will ensure all matches and object interactions look and feel unique, dynamic and unpredictable to capture the full essence of WWE.

Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 Soundtrakc

SCREEN's:

2f7433d84e60715abf2736491fdd8bc4.jpg

e52de4a400e6a65da4734febbead4b85.jpg

acc02635577d3e0ee462528d051e49e6.jpg

768d50bbe25912d9a6c9175df42b9708.jpg

5c43c11ccef0cea5ee8b78a7d59d64e2.jpg

Release Date: 26 October 2010 (US) 29 October 2010 Rest World

the-miz-smackdown-vs-raw-2010-character.jpg

SD vs RAW 2010

width=1024 height=576http://www.playstationgamingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/window.jpeg[/img]

SD vs RAW 2011

yes same graphic as 1 year ago ... ;O Compare this 2 pictures ... Blind or buy better glass ;P

Get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.Damn smackdown used to play that on ps3 for a while, it was good.

Ye xD I also Love how they announce :P

I Love SD vs RAW series because there u can play up to 6 players and its lots of fun! ^^

Look pretty awesome,I mean I like Raw vs. Smack,and i play it on PS2 with my brother and the game have nice graphics....

P.S Sorry for my bad english. :)

Ye + now there will be beter physic and muscle look like real when u pick opponent or smth.

Some more stuff cause i played the game:

- you can turn on blood if you want, it's off from default

- sometimes glitches, when you fall off ladders, for example you land on the ropes, when someone kicks you off the ladder, and you land on the outside, but not on the floor, but at the hight of the ring in the air (i hope it's gonna be fixed)

- the briefcase/titel belt catchingsystem is very cool, best ever

- wwe title belt is too small, world titel belt looks great

- you pin with the circle Button (B on X-Box)

- to pick up an opponent, you flick the right stick up

- the tree of woe position is very cool, you can do a lot of different moves

- you can also perform moves in the normal turnbuckle position and from the toprope as well

- the create a finisher is from the turnbuckle, tryed it out, but you can start from about only 10 starting-moves

- there were clipping bugs (like every year)

- some realy bad slow downs, when you play a six man money in the bank, also when lots of ladders and tables are involved (watch the video with the sunset flip)

- when the game loads you get some cool facts about wrestlemania, or some of the superstars

- training mode is a empty arena, but not the fcw

- entrances look all fantastic (those that a saw)

- finishers can be performed from different positions, for example the walls of jericho can be pulled of with a standig opponent and a lying (though it is only a signature for jericho)

- hair doesn't look updated

- i got a bit confused with the movesets, i did often the same moves, even though i flicked the sticks in different directions

- some superstars seem to have only one finisher, and others have 2 (i found it confusing)

- the THQ guy told me that there will definetly be more DLC than last year, Superstars and other stuff

- when you buy the game you will get a code for the first DLC pack for free, if you have no code it'll be 10 Dollars (Euro and Pound he didn't know)

- ladder finishers look gread, codebreaker for example, rey mysterio does a neckbreaker...

- in the new hell in a cell you can break through the cell on the side, where the announcetables are; the one on the upper side and the one down like seen in the video from IGN

- you can break through 2 cellparts on the ceilling too (like always)

- sheamus does a powerbomb off the cell, and others do other moves

- more hairstyles in CAW mode, about 70 just for men and some for females (didn't check that out)

- new coloring system in caw mode

- physiks work great, but throwing charis at the opponent didn't work really good for me...always missed...

- staking to tables is very easy, and throwing someone through it also

- sometimes you get a little tie-up minigame, you have to hit the X button (or A on x-box) repetedly

- michelle mccools finisher faith breaker hasn't a pin option at the end :-(

- some animations are from former games, like the counter lowblow

- wwe univers mode has a ranking system and creates fueds and rivalrys by how you're playing the game

- wwe univers gives you always matchcards, 4 matches on raw and smackdown, 3 on superstars and 5 on a ppv (that will be taking place every month)

- there will be 20 different arenas, just check my pictures

- 6 superstars are maximum, (maybe it will be changed, that was only a demo)

- you can hit only one opponent at a time with a ladder, no swinging it on 2 or more

- cool moves will be recorded automaticly for the highlight reel

- contolls are slightly different (i mentioned that pinning is now done with circle button)

- the thq guy didn't know the exact release date, and didn't know if its coming out on different days in the usa and europe

- jerry lawler has a crown tattoo on the arme (nerver seen that bevore)

- a crushed ladder lied in the corner for about 25 minutes, until i endet the match (never disappeared)

- tables also stay a very long time broken in the ring

- finishers: miz - skull crashing finale, undertaker - tombstone and last ride, jericho codebreaker (walls of jericho is signature) couldn't pull off a lionsault (thq guy didn't know how to do it either,

michell mccool signature spear and finsher faith breaker, rey has 2 different 619s, orton has an rko and a punt kick as finishers and the orton stomp as signature, his backbreaker is a normal move,

cena does a five knuckle shuffel as signature and the stf and the attitude adjustment as finisher, but the AA looks weired, it has a you can't see me taunt in it... didn't find out more...

- didn't find out how to do a different finishers from same positions

- everyone is now weapon speciallist, the ability is removed

- comunity creations can be edited (you know that already) but you can choose if you want others to edit your creations