[Preview][SmackDown! vs RAW 2011][PS2 / PS3 / PSP / XBOX 360 / Wii]

TheGameHHH

• 4 weeks later...

I m taking this thread as i know many new details about svr 2011 So from now on i am the new owner of this thread..

New details:

HELL IN A CELL

Hell in a Cell has been revamped. Yes, after years of hearing fans bitch and moan about the cell walls being too close to the apron and there not being any weapons under the ring, THQ has listened and and put out the most realistic HIAC (Hell in a Cell) the world has ever seen. The structure is bigger than ever, the walls are far enough from the ring that steel steps are in there, and all the goodies you'd expect are behind the apron. Also cool: the door has been removed from the cell. The only way to get out now is to perform opponent-hurling moves into the wall closest to the announce table and barrel through the steel. Look for new moves from the top of the cell as well such as the Last Ride, superkicks and so on.

TABLE MATCH

The Table match will work as you’d expect: Tables won’t break until you’ve inflicted enough damage on your opponent. If you attempt to put a healthy opponent through a table the table will react to the physical contact (via dynamic physics) but instead of breaking one side or all of the table legs will collapse. Once sufficient damage has been inflicted, that next Powerbomb you attempt on your opponent will leave them laying in a bed of splinters.

CREATION MODES

You've always been able to modify win conditions in your matches to a point – turn on or off DQ and such – but Match Creator really gives you the SVR toolbox and lets you have at it. Using a three-step process – environment, win conditions and rules – you can craft any match combination you like. Want a two out of three falls inferno match? A falls count anywhere first blood match in the Hell in a Cell cage? You can do it. If you stumble upon a creation you really dig, you can even pop into your options and alter the defaults so that whenever you start a one-on-one or whatever, you'll get the settings you like.

Create a Superstar is back and better than ever with the return of patterns, tons of new 3D items, more realistic models, and…wait for it…wait for it! No more attribute grinding! That’s right! Did it ever annoy you when you would make your favorite WWE Legend or TNA wrestler and they would start with like a 40 overall? Well you don’t have to worry about that ever again. You set their stats right from the get go and take them right to the squared circle exactly how you wished them to be when you were done grinding in the first place.

Create a Finisher has returned with a new position against the turnbuckle. You want to give CM Punk the Pepsi Plunge? You can! You want to do a 720 degrees spinning razors edge off the top rope? You can! The new position will be supported with 500 animations and the Front and Diving positions have been improved with a 30% of new moves. You'll also be able to modify your Create-A-Finisher move speeds by one-percent increments rather than the previous 25-percent ones and the ability to save up to 130 finishers this time around instead of 30.

You’ll be able to create signs in this year’s title. You’ll be able to apply images created in Paint Tool onto sign boards for both created Superstars and the default WWE Superstars. But that's not it! You'll also be able to use Paint Tool designes as Brand Logos... yes that's right, you can create your own brand and assign to it the logo you made with paint tool.

Create an Entrance has been improved as well, and the possibility of entering with two titles has been added to the game.

You will be able to assign Ladder Finishers by Create A Moveset.

STORY DESIGNER

Last year's game introduced Story Designer, a mode that allowed players to create their own WWE stories using cutscenes and matches and then share them online. That's back this year, and THQ has only expanded it.

For starters, the developers have added 75 new scenes for you to use in your stories (for example new unique Undertaker's scenes) but making that all the more impressive is that you can now have your own branching stories using these scenes. If you want it so that a win and loss lead to different outcomes, you can do that now. You can split your own tale so the player has a bunch of different options.

On top of all that, you can now craft tales that allow you to play with friends. Yes, multiplayer has made its way to Story Designer creations. You can whip up creations for up to four players on the Xbox 360 and up to six on the PlayStation 3. While you'll still need to type in text if you're trying to convey a Superstar's thoughts, you can now pick songs and announcer segments from a sound library to give your stories a bit of life.

Now using created Superstars in your stories was a bit of a letdown last year. If you recall, you could only have 10 instances last time around, as in if you had one created Superstar in a tale, you could only use him in ten segments. That's done with this year. Now, you can put up to 15 CAS into a storyline and use them as many times as you like.

If all of that wasn't overwhelming enough, you can also add health triggers in matches that set off cutscenes mid-match. If you want a cutscene where Cena gets smacked with a chair after Triple H racks up enough damage on John's noggin, you can set that for you story.

Oh, and in those cutscenes, you can add any championship belt to any cutscene. Score.

DLC

DLC PACK 1

It will be free of charge with the videogame through a back of manual code for first-time purchasers. Second-time buyers can also purchase the content via Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for Xbox 360 at an anticipated cost of 800 Microsoft Points, as well as on PlayStation®Network for an anticipated cost of $9.99. It will feature:

- Chris Masters

- Kelly Kelly “Devil” Halloween-Themed Attire

- Rey Mysterio “Dia de los Muertos” Halloween-Themed Attire

DLC PACK 2

The second DLC Pack will come out on holidays and it will feature:

- British Bulldog

- Lex Luger (All American Attire)

- Wade Barrett

- David Otunga

- Justin Gabriel

- Layla

- Shad Alternative Attire (Current)

- Shawn Michaels Alternative Attire (Hearts)

- NXT Arena

DLC PACK 3

A third DLC Pack has been announced but content and release date are still unknown.

Some more info

Updated as time goes on:

- The Great Khali, the Dudebusters, The Uso's, Jillian Hall, Serena, Rosa Mendes and Goldberg ARE NOT IN

- Vicki Guerrero IS NOT in as an NPC/Playable Character

- The Million Dollar Belt IS in

- Bret Hart's Minitron IS NOT in

- Hornswaggle IS NOT playable

- The characters with alternate attires are as follows: Shad (DLC), Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Kane (His Full Mask), Triple H, Undertaker (Ministry Attire I assume), Kelly Kelly (The Halloween DLC probably), Ted DiBiase, MVP, Christian, CM Punk, Shawn Michaels (His DLC attire will be the Heart Pants), Cody Rhodes, Edge, Jack Swagger, John Cena, Chris Jericho & Batista

- Daniel Bryan was originally planned for inclusion in DLC 2, but was cut when he was fired. This essentially rules him out of the disc roster

- Undertaker's Ministry attire and Randy Orton's Attire IS NOT on disc, only through TRU (although I expect them as DLC at a future date)

- No alternate attires for the Royal Rumble, except for the person you play as

- British Bulldog is the IC Champion version

- Tiffany as an NPC is a part of RTWM in some fashion

- Sgt. Slaughter IS NOT in

- The Championships that are locked are unlocked through WWE Universe & RTWM

- At least one of the 14 left to be announced is a Diva

- No Diva Legends

- Superstars who have received a response of "No Comment" as opposed to a flat out no: Mickie James, The Rock, Steve Austin & Paul Bearer

- Masked Kane IS unlockable

- Eddie Guerrero and Maria ARE NOT in

- The WCW Championship & The De-Unified Tag Titles will be unlockable

- Pre-Order Bonuses will be cleared up on the website later this week

- Marcus just said "You'll find out soon" on whether Randy Savage & Warrior are in, as opposed to a flat "no" that he has given many others. Hmm...

- Still some BIG things left to reveal

- Undertaker has his running big boot that he does after snake eyes this year

- Locked Championships can be used in Universe mode, but they don't have a ranking system to go with them

Full    Roster

RAW

Alicia Fox

Batista

Brie Bella

Chris Jericho

DH Smith

Edge

Evan Bourne

Eve Torres

Ezekiel J.

Gail Kim

Goldust