[Discussion] L2Akin Concept Phase

We going to present you a new type of gameplay that we sure sure all of you will going to appriciate so let me introduce to you L2Akin!

With keeping in mind stability, good gameplay and good balance we decided to choose Freya chronicle.

This will going to give us good options to make unique things also great stability with unique ingame experience!

Our server will be separated from other servers that should not be exist and just destroy a great game so with that in mind we decided to make a unique gameplay

instead of follow a scheme. What's that you can ask, well let me give you the answer.

Instead of make a usual "turbo high rate" like server where you know what you going to see even before you join we going to make an "adjusted retail like server"

as i call it.

So lets go deeper into what we can offer!

We use and adjust every part of the game you never going to see available features disabled such as skills deleted from classes for balance reason!

We give you the feeling that you play on a high rate a pvp server and a mid rate server at the same time!

We give you the ability to play the game anytime you want without beeing annoyed by bugs,lagg or any other issue!

If you are not interested yet than here some hints about our server setup(server features will not be reveled until we think its the right time to do it)

Since Lineage invented the vitality system we dont want to lost the fun of leveling up your character so we decided to tweek the leveling, and how we do that?

1st we use lower rates than you except from an average high rate

2nd we take every kind of implementation that in some way connects with the leveling in an active way such as vitality or player exp loss on death and we adjust them

Since Lineage have lots of 'goodies' we are not going to use any kind of client modification as far as equipments goes!

Since our concept is "adjusted retail like" the gameplay will be like that too, here's how:

1st we are not going to use as main currency or farm currency custom items

2nd our whole farming and item collection system will be based on retail feautres modified to our needs

3rd we try as hard as we can to give you back a good balance beetwen classes based on retail data

Since we dont want to make a server which is too easy but we dont want a server all about farming we going to make the game harder to play, here's how:

1st we are going to make the leveling system active

2nd we are going to use existing pvp related systems instead of tunr them off to increase the usefulness of items

3rd we are not going to have gmshop with a long list of items to give away everything without the player show some effort to use them

4th we are not going to restrict players to any zone every player will be able to go anywhere without loose anything against others

Since we are devoted to our server and we love what we do we are DEFINITELY not going to do the followings:

- unbalanced donations in order to gain money with destroying the pvp experience for those who can't or don't want to donate

- corruption for the same reason stated above

- disturb the gameplay with us running around with superhaste and hero aura in every city

If you are interested in our plan and server stay tuned we going to drop hints about our concept!

We would like to hear your opinion about our plans and we are all ears about any idea that you may have, thank you.

1st we are going to make the leveling system active

This is very fundamental. You see; where, in my opinion, retail went wrong is that they think they made the game 'challenging' where it actually is painfully annoying grinding. If you could find a balance in having the challenge of leveling up and gathering items, instead of being it a bore, you can have a very successful server.

I think if you involve party experience and, as you said, adjustments to the vitality system, it can help to achieve that (like if all party members have Vitality level 4, it gets an additional boost etc.). Perhaps you can also adjust small things to it like; boosting the experience you get from overhit kills (you usually get an exp bonus from that, so increase that bonus a bit) good players that can time their skills well get easier level up that way.

Just my few 'hints', perhaps I come up with more later. Good luck with the server! I bet it'll be great :)

This is very fundamental. You see; where, in my opinion, retail went wrong is that they think they made the game 'challenging' where it actually is painfully annoying grinding. If you could find a balance in having the challenge of leveling up and gathering items, instead of being it a bore, you can have a very successful server.

I think if you involve party experience and, as you said, adjustments to the vitality system, it can help to achieve that (like if all party members have Vitality level 4, it gets an additional boost etc.). Perhaps you can also adjust small things to it like; boosting the experience you get from overhit kills (you usually get an exp bonus from that, so increase that bonus a bit) good players that can time their skills well get easier level up that way.

Just my few 'hints', perhaps I come up with more later. Good luck with the server! I bet it'll be great :)

I dont clarified the "active" leveling system so good but let me try again so you understand what i mean.

Currently high rate server have a static leveling system static because you levelup to the max and you stay there no matter what. Active on the other hand gives you the challange not to grind all day long and actually to level up, but the challange to stay on the top. What this means is you never can be lazy to go and gain some more % exp because if you do you can end up loosing big amount of exp or even level.

If its still not clear than i could drop some hint based on the settings regarding to that.

its in the client sweety ofc we will have every item of freya :D

damn more work for me XD

to obtain freya equipment will be adena or mats?

damn more work for me XD

to obtain freya equipment will be adena or mats?

dont ask more let them think about it and than we just tell more info from time to time dont destroy the plan ;)

Okay heres the 1st hint for our server:

Characters that you rarely or never use if you play a high rate server will have a meaning and a playable role to make them usefull in this type of server too.

when you mean you will use low rates for the leveling what rates you mean x1-x15 or ?

I said its high rate no i dont mean low/mid rate exp rate i talk about a high rate with lower rates than you can except from a usual high rate server.

Okay heres the 1st hint for our server:

Characters that you rarely or never use if you play a high rate server will have a meaning and a playable role to make them usefull in this type of server too.

this is very good to see summoner killing TH's and archers :D ill like it too much..

I said its high rate no i dont mean low/mid rate exp rate i talk about a high rate with lower rates than you can except from a usual high rate server.

got it;)

btw the interlude server is not gonna open right??

this is very good to see summoner killing TH's and archers :D ill like it too much..got it;)

btw the interlude server is not gonna open right??

that would be unbalance :)

i talk about role think a bit harder what classes are not used on high rates but overall necessary classes :)