[Here Are Profs] Look Here Moderators...

Vampirenios

gg then.

you cant proof anything

[GR] Dn tha ta ksanalew o Leki einai o Real o Gam3Master aFTOS EINAI Dn ta paw poly kala me ta aglika oti sas edi3a sas edi3a thelw na paei to acc Pisto ston real aliws dn kserw i tha ton Skotoso ton basatrdo ton Suffler dn kserw.

lekino says:

*Give me your account and I promise

*that I will donate adenas for you

SCAMMERT!!!!1111!!

He try for steal my!

lekino says:

SCAMMERT!!!!1111!!

He try for steal my!

he has scammed numerous accounts...iQ of members of mxc is bellow 0...what else to say...a guy like Leki with that Java language beeing scammed so easily..that's why everyone posts 'exploits' like

\w\w\w\w\w Announcements:Give me ur items they work!The next one i will give karma

lekino says:

SCAMMERT!!!!1111!!

He try for steal my!

SCAMMERD!

seriously guys if someone is that stupid than he deserve to be scammed thats not about how bad suffler is or who thats about how stupid you guys are to believe every word he says...

seriously guys if someone is that stupid than he deserve to be scammed thats not about how bad suffler is or who thats about how stupid you guys are to believe every word he says...

what i told before

he doesn't deserve to be given his account back

just ban his stolen account,i donot want an emo-kiddo advertising his forum with anothers acc

what i told before

he doesn't deserve to be given his account back

just ban his stolen account,i donot want an emo-kiddo advertising his forum with anothers acc

exactly.

Are you freaking kidding me?

I locked the other thread, this meant END OF MATTER.

I dont take anyone's side, but you had to protect your account. If it was keylogged it would sound more normal than giving away his account cause of this conversation i had on pm

Real on not, you got scammed like 9 year old kids scam on l2 when they tell you "Drop meng your weapon 3 times down and it will be +64616"