[Guide] L2Walker IG for Lineage II Freya!!!

MasterWalker

• 2 weeks later...

I hit one monster and after 2-3 seconds i get disconnected what i've made wrong.And somet5hing else i found server's ip by using "http://www.hcidata.info/host2ip.cgi"  Because i had this  "ServerAddr=ts.l2gang.com"and not server's ip,  so i thought to find the ip i would have to convert it.

for me work a half ,some times i take this msg " You will be kicked for illegal action, GM informed " and party dont work take same msg

If i do a klik in the map on walker i takethe same msg " You will be kicked for illegal action, GM informed "

(map) -->

http://yfrog.com/f/mtbaium12j/

server  "divinity"

Thank you so much for the walker it works but when i start attacking mobs it keeps disconnecting me. Its not the server or the GM doing it because i can login so i'm not ban/jailed.

Is it because i'm using vista? Would i need to connect the walker another way? instead of using the TCP tunnel. Would loopback work?

I have got a question.... I can verify normaly, but that ban thing is annoying, when I set-up in shortattack mode 50k distance it's ok, but how to set autofollow? I have tried many times, but I always get banned, and without it, it's almost unusable :(

I play on a L2DC server, not l2j...imo :d

shot00001s.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have got a question.... I can verify normaly, but that ban thing is annoying, when I set-up in shortattack mode 50k distance it's ok, but how to set autofollow? I have tried many times, but I always get banned, and without it, it's almost unusable :(

I play on a L2DC server, not l2j...imo :d

u cant use auto follow :S

Thank you so much for the walker it works but when i start attacking mobs it keeps disconnecting me. Its not the server or the GM doing it because i can login so i'm not ban/jailed.

Is it because i'm using vista? Would i need to connect the walker another way? instead of using the TCP tunnel. Would loopback work?

Can anyone help me with this problem? Please :(

hi i have a problem with TCPTunnel he dont open.... i try to Kompability but dont work....i have win 7 ultimate 64x... when i try to log in i can enter my ID and PW but he tell my U are currntly logged in please wait a moment xD... i wait 10 minits but nothing xD..

demn

pls help ty ;)

when i changed ip in l2.ini to 127.0.0.1 i couldnt connect to server with or without walker. what do u mean "confers". can u show me a pic if i havent done it correctly? (the only ip i find in l2.ini is servers ip which i change with the editor.) i have tried it ur guide noumerous times and still get verify failed