[Guide] L2Walker IG for Lineage II Freya!!!

MasterWalker

As known by many, NCsoft has released this August / 2010 the new update to the client of Lineage II, now becoming the Lineage II Freya.

In guide teach using L2Walker IG 2.17 server L2 Freya. The process is the same used for servers Gracia Final and Gracia Epilogue, however made some changes and reduction setting, which makes the tutorial easier.

To start you will need to download the hosts file by clicking HERE.

Host MIRROR: 4Shared

After descomapcte downloaded the file and add the following path on your PC: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc.

NOTE: USE THE HOST UP, NOT TRYING TO USE ANOTHER HOST BECAUSE IF NOT THE L2WALKER will not be authenticated!

Configuring TCP tunnel:

NOTE: Now we need to get the IP of the server. Let's use of its L2.ini system folder.

Click HERE to download the L2.ini Editor. Once downloaded put it inside your system folder. Click the L2INI Editor, will soon open L2.ini, cut the IP of the server in = ServerAddr and save it in Notepad. Now instead of the server's IP add IP: 127.0.0.1

L2INI Editor MIRROR: 4Shared

Then close and save the L2.ini.

Click HERE to Download the tcptunel, once downloaded unzip it and click the right button on the forward.BAT and select EDIT. Once you open the notepad and delete the IP 127.0.0.1 ADD the server IP that is in the notepad. Close forward.BAT.

tcptunnel MIRROR: 4Shared

tt15j.jpg

Using L2Walker IG 2.17:

Now you'll have to download the IG L2Walker 2.17, just click HERE to download the same!

L2Walker IG 2.17 MIRROR: 4Shared

Once downloaded, unzip it in some directory.

Well, now let's make L2Walker work and be cracked.

Navigate to the folder and run the tcptunel forward.BAT, leave it minimized.

Replace the folder L2Walker IG 2.17 and run the L2Walker.exe, just open the L2Walker screen, the picture below you can the area that is circled, just click on the folder symbol and set the path that is in the system L2.exe server you play. Remember to check the option Disable Game Guard, then click on RUN the L2Walker.

tt17.jpg

Login normally already in the game press the Home key on your keyboard to open the screen IG L2Walker 2.17, go to Menu Other Crtl and see if you like the image below if you are, your L2Walker logged in and ready to use !

tt18.jpg

Important detail:

Many people have difficulty with the IG L2Walker Epilogue Gracia server, it is necessary to make a change in the parameters, so the BOT can upload normally without taking BAN and be kicked from the server. To rectify this, you can use the tip below:

Inside the game with the IG L2Walker open, go to Menu Policy, and then let shows like the image below.

Note: Start at 50000, and put the BOT to attack, if they get disconnect or BAN, will lowering the value of 10000 to 10000!!!

nbmhmhjh.jpg

I hope this tutorial will be useful for you!!! :D

Guides and tips too, in my exclusive page: TheQuestForum

FYI: MasterWalker

Why i get Verify Fail ? And i did exact like u said!?

If you made exactly like the guide, did not appear to Verify Fail. Confers L2.ini and see if it's with the IP 127.0.0.1 and do not forget the host files.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi masterwalker,thanks for sharing and ,i wana say 1 problem,can u upload part 28 of game pls,its looking unavailable

Sorry for what happened, the Megaupload is deleting all parts of the Client L2Freya.

Hello MasterWalker, i have done as you told in your guide, but still got the Verify - Fail message in Walker :( do you maybe know what to do ? thanks ..

Confers L2.ini you are with IP 127.0.0.1, and also gives the host file.