[Guide] L2Walker IG for Lineage II Freya!!!

MasterWalker

Confers L2.ini you are with IP 127.0.0.1, and also gives the host file.

Hello MasterWalker, thanks a lot for your help, the guide and all the files ... the bot works like a charm ! :))

if i could, i would +rep you, but can't :-( sorry

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the guide. I am able to use it well. I just have a question. I don't know if this is the right section to ask this. I am actually using this bot on a private server and only for a dedicated party healer / buffer. The auto buffs work (although sometimes, there is a bug where it repeatedly casts a certain buff skill endlessly). But the auto heal does not. Please take a look at this screenshot and tell me what am I missing. My main character's name is blurred out for security reasons, of course.

capturetgw.jpg

Thank you in advance!  :-[

Thanks for the guide. I am able to use it well. I just have a question. I don't know if this is the right section to ask this. I am actually using this bot on a private server and only for a dedicated party healer / buffer. The auto buffs work (although sometimes, there is a bug where it repeatedly casts a certain buff skill endlessly). But the auto heal does not. Please take a look at this screenshot and tell me what am I missing. My main character's name is blurred out for security reasons, of course.

capturetgw.jpg

Thank you in advance!  :-[

The options: Active Follow, Follow Attack and Heal Party do not work on L2J servers!!!

The options: Active Follow, Follow Attack and Heal Party do not work on L2J servers!!!

Oh... hmm. Now that sucks. Well can you tell me what kind of bots work for L2J servers? I just need the autoheal and autobuff. That's it. I don't need all the other stuff. Thanks for replying Master!

Are there new updates for this bot? All I want is for the Party Heal to work. I want it to work for my healer on a 2nd window. Thanks....

I think I was clear when he said that party heal does not work on L2J servers.

Fix their packets with a script in either L2.NET or WPF and they work :)