[Guide]Strider Quest!

Hello guys..!Am here again..So lets start with this quest.

I search in  forum and i was sorry because i didnt see this usefull guide!

Lets begin!Strider Quest

If you don't have a clan house with an incubator and you took yer hatchling to level 55 there is a way to

make your hatchling a strider.

Keep in mind, you will probably need a party of folks to be able to complete it. The guy who first completed

it recommends something like his party, an Elder, a Shillien Knight, a Treasure Hunter, and 3 Bishops.

The quest starts with the same guy who tells you how to get the hatchling, Sage Cronos, who is in Hunter's Village.

He is going to send you back to see yer good old bud Fairy Mymyu. You can reach Mymyu from the Ivory Tower

side more easily than from the Hunter village side, so just go through the northern Enchanted valley entrance

and you should find Mymyu at the first waterfall.

Once you get the strider quest from Mymyu, you will see 4 tree leaves in yer quest inventory. You will need

to seek out the 4 Fairy Trees that produced these leaves, the trees of the Abyss, of Wind, of Twighlight, and of Star.

There are 5 Soul Spirits protecting the first tree (sorry I dunno how the mob translates because I have

never run into them in Fairy Valley), and once that tree is destroyed it only respawns once every hour.

If the tree dies, 10- 15 Soul Spirits come out and target yer hatchling. The hatchling will have to

constantly be healed while you dispose of them, and I think he says something like the quest person can

neither strike the tree or the Soul Spirits. (Thus the need for a party of healers to complete this quest).

You will have to find the other trees, if you haven't seen the Tree of the Abyss before, it is in the

south west side below the second picture at the link at the bottom.

The art of the quest doesn't lie in being a high level or having the best equipment, but in heals, buffs,

and plain old know how on not dying in the middle of the quest while keeping yer hatchling alive.

Apparently the quest might require you to attack the trees in a certain order and if that is not done,

then the quest will cease. I am not sure if he says you can't kill the tree, or if he just recommends

against it because of the additional spawns, but apparently he completed the quest without killing

any of the trees, I don't know what the trigger point is for the leaf to disappear though.

The good news is, gettting the trees is all the same. You don't have to change your strategy from one

to the next. If you successfully get one tree, when you go to the next one, you will be able to take

it the same way.

Go to the site at the bottom for pictures of the trees, I can't post dynamic links on the envision board, sorry.

The reporter also said something like if you don't do the trees correctly, when you meet Mymyu, the

quest will be over. (unsuccessfully?)

Lastly, when you go back to click on Mymyu after doing everything correctly, yer summoned hatchling

will disappear and yer strider will appear.

Lastly, he gives a summary of the things you gotta remember:

1. It is easy to nullify the quest at any time, so be careful!

2. In order to not kill the tree, make sure you observe it's HP the whole time.

3. Make sure the person actually performing the quest never never and absolutely never so much as breathes on the tree!

4. If one of the buffing or healing member of the party get poisoned, just wait til it wears off.

5. Be wary about giving the hatchling haste and guidance buffs ( I dunno if this means don't give them or

wait til a certain point to give them).

6. Don't forget to bring enough food to feed yer little piggy the whole time that the quest goes on,

yer hatchling will still get hungry!!!

For all of you Korean speakers out there, I am fully aware that my 2 semesters of Korean are prolly

not good enough to translate this quest accurately, so if you can help me out by posting corrections,

the quest link is on Game About. I will try to edit in the corrections as they come in.

Credits - PmFun.com

• 3 weeks later...