problem with windows 7 and interlude

paokole

when im opening the client it opens in window mode.then im drag and drop the window to the top of the screen,so it can auto intialize to the screen resolution.my problem starts here.when im doing this the client goes to full screen mode.i tried to the gracia final client and it works like a charm..anyone knows any possible solution?

Interlude isn't probably doing well with windows 7

wrong

for me it works

and i have Windows 7 Ultimate ;)

maybe you didn't install corectly the patch

i had that problem too

if it gives problems with files.dll you didn't install good the patch ;)

windows 7 needs gameguard update which dont included in shitlude and since shitlude is dead chronicle ncsoft dont give updates so you need to use a GG killer

i tried one gameguard killer but its already disabled.so wtf is going on..im fine in gracia final.one other problem i realiased is that when im opening client and put it in full screen mode my mouse dissapears..i got to login,then right click and it appears..anyone else got the same problem? ;<

when im opening the client it opens in window mode.then im drag and drop the window to the top of the screen,so it can auto intialize to the screen resolution.my problem starts here.when im doing this the client goes to full screen mode.i tried to the gracia final client and it works like a charm..anyone knows any possible solution?

It's because IL is shit old client and this option hasn't been adapted to work on win7 (then IL was made win7 didn't existed) but because gracia is new they have made it working (like it normally should be).

windows 7 needs gameguard update which dont included in shitlude and since shitlude is dead chronicle ncsoft dont give updates so you need to use a GG killer

he isn't telling that IL client isn't opening but

then client is on window mode and you drag it on top side of the screen normally on gracia it gets on whole screen (feature whic his available on win7 for it's windows)

on gracia it is done normal like all other windows

but cause IL is old then you drag it on the top side of the screen instead of becoming full into the screen (not full screen mode it's something else)

it becomes full screen

he isn't telling that IL client isn't opening but

then client is on window mode and you drag it on top side of the screen normally on gracia it gets on whole screen (feature whic his available on win7 for it's windows)

on gracia it is done normal like all other windows

but cause IL is old then you drag it on the top side of the screen instead of becoming full into the screen (not full screen mode it's something else)

it becomes full screen

ye compatibility issue i think fyyre made every patch you need for these