[Guide]Ghost Hunter.

Really nice guide. But as I told you on the Wind Rider guide.. Why dont you put vorpal light in the S84 armor set? I believe that additional 5% pdef can be usful in a pvp server :)

I usually only take dex +4 str -4. I know ppl will say what about blow land rate. I never found a noticeable difference and the extra movement speed is very nice. Also I usually take powind over COV. Nice guide though :)

I also take as+haste over crt damage. GH needs the extra attack speed and his damage is already crazy.

u speak about farming?

I usually only take dex +4 str -4. I know ppl will say what about blow land rate. I never found a noticeable difference and the extra movement speed is very nice. Also I usually take powind over COV. Nice guide though :)

I also take as+haste over crt damage. GH needs the extra attack speed and his damage is already crazy.

Thats good for IL,not for freya ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Only a quick comment..

Fight mage X dager, mage has the upper hand, 'cause most of the time he'll be facing front (only noob mages run from dagers) and bluff is quite hard to enter. And mages can get a high p.def with p. of wind and no berserk and with set pvp damage goes down.

There is also the fact that evasion doesn't matter when fighting a mage.. and that dagers aren't very strong against magic. And the fact that almost all Freya servers, the augments of p.def and m.def give like 40 p.def/m.def, so dagers shouldn't use it.

edit: best armor I think is Vorpal (+5,5% p.def)

Only a quick comment..

Fight mage X dager, mage has the upper hand, 'cause most of the time he'll be facing front (only noob mages run from dagers) and bluff is quite hard to enter. And mages can get a high p.def with p. of wind and no berserk and with set pvp damage goes down.

There is also the fact that evasion doesn't matter when fighting a mage.. and that dagers aren't very strong against magic. And the fact that almost all Freya servers, the augments of p.def and m.def give like 40 p.def/m.def, so dagers shouldn't use it.

edit: best armor I think is Vorpal (+5,5% p.def)

About mages I agree, especially when they use enlightenment, I dont think that a dagger with equal items can kill them....about vorpal, I think elegia>vorpal...the p.def boost is relatively low and elegia offers a wide variety of advantages compared to vorpal generally...

• 2 weeks later...

Talking bout nuker Vs dagger, both with full buffs, almost same eqs...you might win 60 to 70% of the time. It's not like you can 1 shot the robes anymore. It's difficult nowadays unless your backstab and lethals proc the x2 crit dmg..which, doesn't happen all the time. If you're in a team with healer, sure you can kill nuker more often than not. Maybe you can try OE your accessories +8 to +9 for more mdef to lessen the nuke pain, maybe % to win goes up.

because of more evasion i think Correct me if im wrong..

Maybe,but moriai add same stats and it have more p def..:),im using it atm and im thinking if i should tarde it for dyn light<dagger>