[Guide]Ghost Hunter.

I have a question, lets asume WR and GH have no dyes and have same equipment, how much is the skill dmg difference with both full buffs and both non-buffs (I'm interested since WR has passive crit. rate lvl 7, and GH has passive crit. power lvl 7).

Thx in advance.

I have a question, lets asume WR and GH have no dyes and have same equipment, how much is the skill dmg difference with both full buffs and both non-buffs (I'm interested since WR has passive crit. rate lvl 7, and GH has passive crit. power lvl 7).

Thx in advance.

gh damage will always be higher, i saw DMV in some video  playing w/o deys and he make some high damage.

guys i got 1 question, i play on Interlude L2j pvp server and im wondering cuz i got passive duel might,does it work on dagger ? since dagger dont ned P attack ?

Thanks

works only with simple hits not with skills i think on il backstab are based on might not on d might

then this guy need to re-edit his post about donating augments,cuz duel might is crap for GH

man this guide is for gracia ( star wars client) from HB client and above skills of daggers are based on d might and p atack

As far as i know, Dual Might works with dagger skills, while might doesn't.

So , does Ghost Walking stack with UE ?

I should test it.