[Guide]Ghost Hunter.

normal or dual dagger`s?

u can also have dual daggers if u want to use ur gh to farm...if the duals are more than +4(+109 critical) ur crit rate will go crazy...but in normal pvps I think normal daggers are better...

u can also have dual daggers if u want to use ur gh to farm...if the duals are more than +4(+109 critical) ur crit rate will go crazy...but in normal pvps I think normal daggers are better...

Exactly

now noticed that i haven't put some things(like skill enchants) that i will do in a while

Really nice guide. But as I told you on the Wind Rider guide.. Why dont you put vorpal light in the S84 armor set? I believe that additional 5% pdef can be usful in a pvp server :)

I usually only take dex +4 str -4. I know ppl will say what about blow land rate. I never found a noticeable difference and the extra movement speed is very nice. Also I usually take powind over COV. Nice guide though :)

I also take as+haste over crt damage. GH needs the extra attack speed and his damage is already crazy.

I usually only take dex +4 str -4. I know ppl will say what about blow land rate. I never found a noticeable difference and the extra movement speed is very nice. Also I usually take powind over COV. Nice guide though :)

I also take as+haste over crt damage. GH needs the extra attack speed and his damage is already crazy.

Talking about Freya.I wouldn't decrease STR,anyway

and Haste wouldn't be good there.Since it doesn't affect your skills re-use

Bah yeah I always forget they made all those other chronicles lol.

That's the purpose of them.

Most people don't know about them