[WTS] L2Battle x1000 (300++ players)

Hello, i decided to sell l2battle's files, the old ones before the wipe.

Most players online: 315

I am selling the pack of the server, or the server as it was (npcs, settings, zones, db).

The clean pack (with source): paypal(25Euro) with paysafecard(40Euro)

The pack as it was on the server (with source): paypal(40Euro) with paysafecard(50Euro)

If you are interested just contact me on reals@hotmail.com

I offer help also, for those who don't know on setup, and maybe on some simple features the buyer will might want (for free).

The pack is quite balanced, and stable. No errors, no problems.

If you can't find me online or for a reason you cannot contact me, reply here there's absolutely no problem...

PS: No characters and accounts will be included on the db.

PS2: For those who can't understand, this is the pack before the wipe. not the current after wipe.

The pack copies i can give are limited. 2 available copies left.

Seriously, why should somebody buy files that form a server that got hacked by.. a kid?

And it's not about gm account and bullshit, because as you said your database was gone.

Anyway, give a list with the features of that pack >.<

trusted person.

good luck dude.

Trusted person?

Ye, that's why he scammed Intrepid and leeched half L2J Forums.

Seriously, why should somebody buy files that form a server that got hacked by.. a kid?

Never hacked by anyone.

About the database, thats our hosting problem, they said the server was going to be removed in 3-4 days and they closed it the same day we talked that's like rofl.

Features and etc will be discussed on msn.

Thank you, and please do not reply again because i don't rly feel like i wanna talk to someone like you right now. Please....

Peace....

And it's not about gm account and bullshit, because as you said your database was gone.

Anyway, give a list with the features of that pack >.<

Trusted person?

Ye, that's why he scammed Intrepid and leeched half L2J Forums.

Failed attempt to prevent success on selling.

I replied just to let users know that you're not such a trusted guy and nobody can confirm you are (apart from your friends).

You see, I hate when people play for free with stuff that others have given effort to create.

That's why I hate:

1) Leechers

2) Scammers

Unfortunately, you're in both categories >_>

Anyway, GL with your sale, I hope you are more mature now and not the scammer guy of the past..

Failed attempt to prevent success on selling.

Failed attempt to prove your gender :|

Nope after we closed (to change pack) i fixed all the problems we had.

I think you are lying as Sensei(the dev of l2battle(after wipe)) told me that you "expelled" from team of l2battle & then Sensei made the pack better,fixed more things etc.

So for what are u talking about ?