[WTS] L2Battle x1000 (300++ players)

I don't have any problems with Cod3x (s), but since we decided not to sell this pack from the very beginning and never share anything related to it, I am about to tell you not to buy it.

That's the advice of one of L2Battle's administrator, G-hamsteR! If I find any buyer here, I am gonna share it to everyone for free! So, the one that bought it, will have just spent his money for nothing :)

Have a nice day! And once again, no problem with s. It's just that I want to keep my promise about not sharing anything related to L2Battle.

I don't have any problems with Cod3x (s), but since we decided not to sell this pack from the very beginning and never share anything related to it, I am about to tell you not to buy it.

That's the advice of one of L2Battle's administrator, G-hamsteR! If I find any buyer here, I am gonna share it to everyone for free! So, the one that bought it, will have just spent his money for nothing :)

Have a nice day! And once again, no problem with s. It's just that I want to keep my promise about not sharing anything related to L2Battle.

I wouldn't sell it either.... but i will.

And don't forget that the revision you have is really old. feel free to share it.

I added fortresses, fixed clan hall bids, fixed many skills that werent on l2battle.

And... you DO have problems with me since you believe these idiots.