[Help/Question] IL Packet

kashiro

Question

11 answers to this question

I don't understand what you mean. Please explain what your problem/question is. Thanks

Well you know when you see the text in the middle of screen when teleporting somewhere. Like if I teleport to Gludio town it writes in the middle of the screen in big white letters "Town of Gludio". Well in Gracia this packet to add custom message like that is called ExShowScreenMessage, but in Interlude this packet doesn't exist. So I am asking if there's similar packet to ExShowScreenMessage in Interlude. I don't have any good sniffers atm, that's why I'm asking.

i think this messages is not on ExShowScreenMessage

open data/html/telepoter

for example Tatiana(31275)

31275-1.htm

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_goto 1089" msg="811;The Town of Gludio">The Town of Gludio - 71000 Adena</a><br1>

i think this messages is not on ExShowScreenMessage

open data/html/telepoter

for example Tatiana(31275)

31275-1.htm

That will make a client to show a table in the middle of screen asking wheter you wish teleport there or not. I am asking for a different thing.

rofl

He is asking for a server -> client packet, which sends a string, an hexadecimal color, the position and an integer value for a given position colored text in the screen.

I think i never saw it on interlude, but if it would exists on interlude, the packet would have been sniffed

I think i never saw it on interlude, but if it would exists on interlude, the packet would have been sniffed

First version has been implemented around 300 rev after the end of IL :). Only time and text.

http://www.l2jserver.com/trac/changeset/1766

I suppose packet didn't exist on IL, cause packets like partymatching, even if they weren't exploitable, existed. Well, if you succeed, share your discover :D.

L2JTeon added the 1766rev one, but no exploitation of it lol. An enterworld message is enough to see if it's works or no... I suppose it just don't work.

you need to adapt it to shitlude thats all

How it's possible if the client haven't it coded (aka, no recognize it) ? Or I'm a bad boy & I understand nothing :> ?

How it's possible if the client haven't it coded (aka, no recognize it) ? Or I'm a bad boy & I understand nothing :> ?

some packets dont change for ages ExShowScreenMessage is one of those so you just copy paste it from gracia fix the imports/package declaration and done

some packets dont change for ages ExShowScreenMessage is one of those so you just copy paste it from gracia fix the imports/package declaration and done

I think you missed the important part :D

I added it have been sniffed (well, to be right, committed) after end of shiterlude and beginning of kamalol :). So it's probably an after-IL packet.

Personnally I didn't see any implementation of this packet on current IL forks. Well perhaps it misses use, or people don't know how to do, or it's jsut not possible :).

I will perhaps try //forge finally :D.

And I agree with you : you can complete the IL packets infos via actual or at least kamael infos, when it's reliable.