[GR]Επίσημο Ολυμπιακό Τόπικ

MasterDisaster

Γιατί ?

http://www.redplanet.gr/html/ent/267/ent.278267.asp

ΓΚΑΝΤΕΜΟΣΑΥΡΟΣ ΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑ

ΙΩΝΙΚΟΣ - ΠΙΕΡΙΚΟΣ 2-1

ΓΚΟΑΛ ΣΤΟ 1 ΚΑΙ ΣΤΟ 89 ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΙΩΝΙΚΑΥΛΑ.

ΠΑΛΙ ΜΕΣΑ ΗΜΟΥΝΑ

Ακυρώθηκε καθαρό γκολ του Θρύλου.

αν λες το οφσαιντ του Τοροσιδη ηταν καθαρο...

αν λες το οφσαιντ του Τοροσιδη ηταν καθαρο...

Ναι αυτό λέω...Εννοείς καθαρό οφσάιντ ?

βλέπω να ψάχνει δουλειά από αύριο ο βοηθός.

e nai re mlka cry mode on se ka8e match palio anaphroi.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Let's make one thing clear here, you don't have a patch/rev, what you have is a complete theft of codes, and if you are a real man, admit it, because my BR friends know very well that you are known for being the so-called interface copy/paste, because you don't create anything, you take advantage of years of work from people and steal it and sell it and you have the courage to talk about my patch, be ashamed of yourself.
    • i dont know why im the topic here if this is not even my patch, it seems you love me, even know my whole story... xd but good old times when we would EXCHANGE stuff betwen our selfs to make interfaces to our usage and likening... never talked to much with OMGz, but seems like a good guy   good old times when was all just having fun and editing stuff and playing, today is all about clout and money, i have that u dont hahahah   they will never come back..   i already left anything beside long time ago idk why think on me too much, just want to enjoy my free time to play some games and have fun.. but looks like somehow find a way to relate me to something, maybe you think on me to much idk, kinda weird.. unfortunately, you are looking at this code thinking that  "oh it has his name and abreviation, its from him" but i must say its not... i dont need to stay here saying that this and that happened, because i know very well that you know exactly what happened... peace for all PS: and.. my main language is pt br, not spanish like in the src...
    • Hi, i copy patch from L2acdc but have problem with 2 things... HP indicator, target animation... some1 know fix it ? i think need edit .dll files for it. Or its working it here in this patch ? thx    
    • so your guarantee is 0%, I'm sorry, it's his, just look at the interface.u codes, shameless even variable names or file calls with the name vraekar and vk, I know who this guy is, he's not even a programmer, he's a data analyst, who shamelessly stole the codes from omg and silent, mainly from omg, from whom the theft was shameful.
    • Yes, I can add it. This is my work for Costume skills. Soon will be reworked to handler. And about bow skills its my custom work.. preventing to use bow skills if you dont have arrows 😄  
  • Topics