[WTS]Interlude project

Give us more info in this topic. You can't sell smth without info. It looks like scam, you know.

already looks weird cause he is from russia and email is poland :D ...without info this topic is useless :)

ok guys so sry:D

General Informations :

- Line][age - The Chaotic Chronicle Interlude.

- No spawnkilling.

- Geodata 99% working.

- Free subcklass

- Gm Shop

- Global GK.

- Raid Bosses 99%

- Interlude Skills 99% working.

- Olympiad fully working! 20:00 - 00:00 pm (Hero Every Week)

- Seven signs working 100%

- Clan skills working.

- Sieges 100%

- All buffs last 1 hour, Cat buffs 3min.

- NPC Buffer.

(all NPC's is created by our team, we dont download from net)

Protections:

- Anti bot system

- Full anti hack system, team try everythink and nothing work( u cant use any program or down  server with any attackers, or something else)

- Anti feed system at oly(dual box is not allowed)

- Anti GM corrupt system, gm  with acces 100 cant enchant or create item to players cause he get ban.

And many, many more!

Custom Features:

- Clan Halls - there is teleport for the custom zone with special shop.

- Beast Farm - custom zone for farm "Festival Adena", "Mantras" (you need it for put Special Ability in S weapon).

- Primeval Island - here you can farm with party for "Festival Adena", "Mantras", "Weapons S grade" and "Life Stones"(spoil only with 5% chance).

- Ant Queen is 80lvl.

Something from me: im russian boy which live in poland (and i can surfing easy with poland www and same with russian), server core has about 15% added good russian codes for make it more stable. Geodata is too good from stazis where u have pay for it. I have to offer u two packs the one is clean with full worked retail features based on L2jfree and other l2jbrasil with added custom NPC's and Features. If u want test ingame just pm me with offers!on both packs our team worked 3 months.

Yes only 3 months  we work on pack. Thats enought for fix everythink if u work everyday.

hahahaha no its not enough trust me i know it better

hahahaha no its not enough trust me i know it better

let me guess , you need years  for.. !?

Question of the day :  years for what , 3 years to learn java and 2 months to fix the final pack ?

imo if somebody know java well when he start to fix the pack he dont need much more then some couple of months ... (ofc if he work daily)

OT: i dont like that brasil there.... and more things i dont like is that preconfig..... anyway gl :)

let me guess , you need years  for.. !?

Question of the day :  years for what , 3 years to learn java and 2 months to fix the final pack ?

imo if somebody know java well when he start to fix the pack he dont need much more then some couple of months ... (ofc if he work daily)

OT: i dont like that brasil there.... and more things i dont like is that preconfig..... anyway gl :)

okay than heres the question smarty

L2JFree/L2j...years of development professional coders...chronicles are "fixed"?hell no

okay than heres the question smarty

L2JFree/L2j...years of development professional coders...chronicles are "fixed"?hell no

years of developing in one chronicle ? no

new chronicle new bugs + im sure they did not work 24/24 , in 24/24 they did not spent more then 3 months in 1 chronicle, as you can see they dont spend more then 5 months for one, if they will work 24/24 this 5 months will become 3.

today most of bugs are already fixed, but in diff packs so, all you have to do is to collect all the fixes and put it in one project.

years of developing in one chronicle ? no

new chronicle new bugs + im sure they did not work 24/24 , in 24/24 they did not spent more then 3 months in 1 chronicle, as you can see they dont spend more then 5 months for one, if they will work 24/24 this 5 months will become 3.

today most of bugs are already fixed, but in diff packs so, all you have to do is to collect all the fixes and put it in one project.

they alredy work on epilogue since 9 months

ok guys so sry:D

General Informations :

- Line][age - The Chaotic Chronicle Interlude.

- No spawnkilling.

- Geodata 99% working.

- Free subcklass

- Gm Shop

- Global GK.

- Raid Bosses 99%

- Interlude Skills 99% working.

- Olympiad fully working! 20:00 - 00:00 pm (Hero Every Week)

- Seven signs working 100%

- Clan skills working.

- Sieges 100%

- All buffs last 1 hour, Cat buffs 3min.

- NPC Buffer.

(all NPC's is created by our team, we dont download from net)

Protections:

- Anti bot system

- Full anti hack system, team try everythink and nothing work( u cant use any program or down  server with any attackers, or something else)

- Anti feed system at oly(dual box is not allowed)

- Anti GM corrupt system, gm  with acces 100 cant enchant or create item to players cause he get ban.

And many, many more!

Custom Features:

- Clan Halls - there is teleport for the custom zone with special shop.

- Beast Farm - custom zone for farm "Festival Adena", "Mantras" (you need it for put Special Ability in S weapon).

- Primeval Island - here you can farm with party for "Festival Adena", "Mantras", "Weapons S grade" and "Life Stones"(spoil only with 5% chance).

- Ant Queen is 80lvl.

i dont thing so..