MaxCheaters Dota Time [Live on Garena]

And we will support a game because someone else supported it?

LoL = Riot games~>Respect and it is developed by grandpas Blizzard developers.Also from the founder of DotA

Tell me, who's the founder of dota?

Hint: It's not guinsoo.

it is developed by grandpas Blizzard developers

Huh?

Tell me, who's the founder of dota?

Well the original idea WAS from Blizz, cause the map was based on AoS of SC1. Eul was the one who created the actual map , Guinsoo created the most succesful alternative to it and then he handed the development to IF who is the currect one..

Well the original idea WAS from Blizz, cause the map was based on AoS of SC1. Eul was the one who created the actual map , Guinsoo created the most succesful alternative to it and then he handed the development to IF who is the currect one..

Trust me, blizz didn't have any idea. Eul made it.

Ok,everyone here is looking backwards,just retarded greek kiddos.What else...??

MMM...Let's think,DotA now it is even worse.

As you may already know, the League of Legends development team includes Steve “Guinsoo” Feak, the original creator of DotA Allstars, and Steve “Pendragon” Mescon who started DotA-Allstars.com, and has worked closely with the DotA community for the past five years.

What you may not know, is that the League of Legends team also includes many game industry veterans, who collectively have shipped dozens of successful titles.

Tom “Zileas” Cadwell (Design Director) – Formerly at Blizzard as the Play Balance Lead for Warcraft III: Frozen Throne, and a key designer on World of Warcraft, Tom brings his focus on mechanical and technical design, and his experience as one of the world’s most recognized Starcraft players to the table to help make League of Legends a balanced and polished play experience.

Shawn “Babagahnoosh” Carnes (Lead Creative Designer) – Shawn has spent over 15 years working in the gaming industry, beginning his career working at Wizards of the Coast during the first four seasons of Magic the Gathering, and more recently working at Blizzard helping develop lore for World of Warcraft, and designing the World of Warcraft: TCG. He’s responsible for ensuring that League of Legends is set in an interesting world with unique and creative champions.

And many more…

Riot is a company of gamers who have fallen in love with DotA and want to take the experience to the next level. We believe that League of Legends is helping to pioneer a new genre of games that we’re calling MOBA or “Multiplayer Online Battle Arena” that we’re excited to help bring to a global audience.

In addition to a dedicated team of developers for North American, we have partners in Europe and Asia who will help us establish League of Legends as a truly international title.

ALSO,I will point out that in LoL there is a system which assigns you with players in your level,which makes the GAME,what?B-A-L-A-N-C-E-D.

Still thinking of playing dotA?

Dota & LoL Comparison Here

EDIT : Some opinions from mxc users.

Τhis game rox.

:D

cool!

Ok,everyone here is looking backwards,just retarded greek kiddos.What else...??

MMM...Let's think,DotA now it is even worse.ALSO,I will point out that in LoL there is a system which assigns you with players in your level,which makes the GAME,what?B-A-L-A-N-C-E-D.

Still thinking of playing dotA?

Dota & LoL Comparison Here

EDIT : Some opinions from mxc users.

Why are you trying to prove that dota is worse than lol? Some people think that it is, while others don't.

Lol is beter than dota in some ways, while dota is better than lol in other ways.

So, what's your problem? WE LOVE DOTA, and you can't do anything about it. If saying that playing dota means going backwards makes you happy, we do not really care. You may now go and play your (I loled when you said that) upper-balanced  game.

As for the "opinions part" of your post, it's just an opinion of a single member. That member might like dota as well. However, other members might not like lol.

Why are you trying to prove that dota is worse than lol? Some people think that it is, while others don't.

Lol is beter than dota in some ways, while dota is better than lol in other ways.

So, what's your problem? WE LOVE DOTA, and you can't do anything about it. If saying that playing dota means going backwards makes you happy, we do not really care. You may now go and play your upper-balanced game.

As for the "opinions part" of your post, it's just an opinion of a single member. That member might like dota as well. However, other members might not like lol.

But you started telling me..mm..what?

God damn u with your damn lol and etc bla BLA.

lol =balaNcED?LOL

IF sOmEOnE px HAs plAyed 100 gAMES hE wILl tAkE a SuPeR -OP HeRo(loL hAs mAnY oF TheM)And pwN yOur ASs EvERY tImE

WHilE iN dOtA YoU cAN taKe any HerO yOu wANt aNd eACH gAmE U stART of EQuaL LevEl(oNLy -AR IS a bIT uNfaiR somEtImEs)

lol =balaNcED?LOL

IF sOmEOnE px HAs plAyed 100 gAMES hE wILl tAkE a SuPeR -OP HeRo(loL hAs mAnY oF TheM)And pwN yOur ASs EvERY tImE

WHilE iN dOtA YoU cAN taKe any HerO yOu wANt aNd eACH gAmE U stART of EQuaL LevEl(oNLy -AR IS a bIT uNfaiR somEtImEs)

firstly,l2t(learn to talk).I hate your way of speaking ....E.x. CAn I tEll yOu SoMeThInG...

SECONDLY,I have already answered to your state,so why are u posting it again?

Third,end of conversation,can't communicate with you ppl...