Rpg-Club IG+OOG Walker =July 2010= Win7/WinXp

killik

Attention!

Seems like they added an invisible item which drops your stats drastically and makes your char unplayable

I think there is a higher  chance that l2net will ignore this item due to the option "ignore invisible items".

Item id seems to be 19998. Could be that there are more items like this one though.

Thanks to Danie3l from l2net forums.

http://www.rpg-club.com/en/f/index.php?topic=7028.msg83310#msg83310

http://www.rpg-club.com/en/f/index.php?topic=7014.msg83152#msg83152

careful boys and girls :D ...will l2net ignore this item like the rest of unknown items?

Yo guys since noone posted any guide on how to bot on rpg for so long even though its working for a while now I thought I should show some mercy and do one.

Since this method is totally different from the old one I insist on making and keeping it in a seperate thread.

Things you need:

Proxifier:

http://www.proxifier.com/download.htm

Its just a 30 days trial so get a working key somehow (buy/google ;) )

Botpack(IG+OOGWalker +patcher +TcpTunnel+l2.ini+unprotected l2.exe):

http://files.mail.ru/4RUE2J

1- You need to copy the provided L2.exe and the L2.ini in your rpg club system folder but beware after you do that you ll only be able to login through Walker so if you want you can back your system folder up first. (The l2.ini is edited and points at your localhost instead to the server which is neccessary)

2-Rename the Rpgupdater.exe in something else like RpgUpdater.exe.backup (if you run the updater it will overwrite the files which we just replaced so you need to rename it)

3- Install Proxifier and do the settings for it:

After you made it to a full version ill show you with screens now how to configure it:

1)The pic should be self explanatory:

proxifierfirst.jpg

2)After you press point 1. on the following screenshoot

you ll have a line named loopback which we dont need so you better remove it besides that do as you see it on the screen if you have questions just ask:

proxifiersecond.jpg

3)After you pressed the add button on the previous screenshoot you will have to press the first Addbutton in the next screenshoot and choose the L2.exe from your rpg club system folder and then do the steps as you see them on the screenshoot -> shouldnt be too hard.proxifierthird.jpg

4)If you done everything right it should look like this:

proxylast.jpg

Press the ok button and minimize Proxifier.

->Everytime you want to run walker from now on you only need to start Proxifier nothing more :)

4-Unrar the TcpTunnel.rar and run the forward.bat (This is needed so walker gets verified and works so you have to keep this open all the time you want to bot)-> Dont run the TcpTunnel.exe

5-Go into the WpfNew Folder and run the WP663f.exe

I already configured it so you shouldnt need to do anything except running it everytime you want to bot.

Additional Information: ( Nothing important)

This tool runs a script which nullifies the bot protection.

I might be that your Anti-Virus gives a False Positive ( If you dont believe me you can download the original WickedPatcher and scan it: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=151031.0  but this one is not preconfigured)

6-Run the provided IngameWalker and Choose the path of your L2.exe in the RpgClubFolder.

After you login press the Home button on your Keyboard to get into the walker menu

Under Basic Option-> Other Ctrl

notitle2ql.jpg

Check if your walker is verified.

Then go to Information -> Maps and see if you see all other players around you as dots

If you now can take someone in your target and still move you did everything right and it works.

7-Outgame Walker:

Ifyou wanna run outgame walker you have to do the settings as the following

Instead of Id test and pw test ofc you have to input your real password and id

Additionally you have input your pw and id normally as you would login with the oog walker aswell

Since i dont feel the need to further explain it ill just let the screenshoot talk:

oogwalker.jpg

Work Done - Have your Fun xD

Rly much setups but anyway a big thanks for the bypass.

+1karma form me

Thanks for Karma

If you set it up 1x time its enough after that everytime you want to bot you only need to run:

proxifier, forward.bat. wickedpatcher and walker and you can login without problem :)

It's just amazing

Don't spam

@kilik

Do something with the photos

put the FULL Image here(do it by clicking 2 times in the image u upload)

It's just amazing

Don't spam

@kilik

Do something with the photos

put the FULL Image here(do it by clicking 2 times in the image u upload)

Made the screenshoots bigger and  made the proxifier explanation yellow:S

Isn't 1k post too much ?

Anyway if it's really working it's an amazing share so ;)

Well because iam sooo nice and in good mood today i put post requirement down to 500 but thats the best ill do it wont go lower ;o

Good job, works on RPG-club 5x, but have question, can you put configuration for server graciafinal.ru? I tried to reconfig files from RPG but have problem with targeting npcs. I used wpcf+tunnel (with changed IPs for graciafinal.ru)...have you got some advice or please make topic.

Good job, works on RPG-club 5x, but have question, can you put configuration for server graciafinal.ru? I tried to reconfig files from RPG but have problem with targeting npcs. I used wpcf+tunnel (with changed IPs for graciafinal.ru)...have you got some advice or please make topic.

l2net doesnt requires any modding for gfinal.ru just put the ip to the ipjack and l2net and it runs.

about walker,i have no idea.

Does anyone else have this problem? I've tested it on x5, x35 and x1000. IG Walker only seems to work on x5 only. It verifys on x35 and x1000 but you can't talk to NPC's, GK's and private shops. Like you can't move afterwards. Anyone else has this problem?

Are these walkers only working for x5? Or is there anyway to fix this?

Thank you!