[WTB]Interlude Pack 100% Bug Fixed

well mate u came to the wrong place..

if u really wish to find a good pack with the most bugs fixed and also with the best support around , wait for archid to release their packs and buy a premium membership.

else , create ur own.

P.S: u can also use l2jbrasil

brasil?

Really not reccomended.

well mate u came to the wrong place..

if u really wish to find a good pack with the most bugs fixed and also with the best support around , wait for archid to release their packs and buy a premium membership.

else , create ur own.

P.S: u can also use l2jbrasil

I have l2jbrasil but is full bugged and some filles missing in CORE

Stop SPAM pls .

First Warning!

is not spam, i just wanted to help you choose the right pack, and brasil is not a good pack, at least not what you are looking for :)

is not spam, i just wanted to help you choose the right pack, and brasil is not a good pack, at least not what you are looking for :)

yes i know l2jbrasil is not a good pack but if you not have server for sale dont POST here. Try to see title ;) "[WTB]Interlude Pack 100% Bug Fixed"

Thx

No shit...He wants a 100% pack and you have it? Guess what...Archid is trying to make a 100% for one and a half years and 2000 commits. We didnt manage to get it 100% till now. You did it alone? Oh well....

You can wait for archid :)

Stop SPAM pls .

First Warning!

Avoid pretending the moderator, let us do our job.

This is your first warning for moderation-behavior and double post.

Take care next time!

Archid sucks balls.

False, false and again false.

No shit...He wants a 100% pack and you have it? Guess what...Archid is trying to make a 100% for one and a half years and 2000 commits. We didnt manage to get it 100% till now. You did it alone? Oh well....

That's because Setekh seeks for new and perfect things all the time.

As I told him, soon he will end up deleting his codes, and re-writing them xD

But Archid is currently well developed, in a clean way (if we compare it with its old versions), and of course stable.