[List - Share] L2J Projects & Guiding.

The C5 source is currently invalid.

Has anyone got a link for it?

Generally l2jfree is currently invalid.

All links for l2jfree are down but soon they will come again on.

• 2 weeks later...

As one of L2jFree developers and current hoster of their new servers, they will be back in matter of days, everything is pretty configured on the new servers, actually there was a big concern to make the new network secure and fast.

Now the old svn sources will be back at totally same urls.

------------------

By the way, does someone has contact with Seth? I cannot find him online at skype either msn. I would like to hear prices about L2JArchid.

As one of L2jFree developers and current hoster of their new servers, they will be back in matter of days, everything is pretty configured on the new servers, actually there was a big concern to make the new network secure and fast.

Now the old svn sources will be back at totally same urls.

------------------

By the way, does someone has contact with Seth? I cannot find him online at skype either msn. I would like to hear prices about L2JArchid.

Good to hear it that l2jfree will be back again.

About Setekh, I could see him few times at MXC lately.

But as I know there isn't premium archid anymore (since he shared it)

But maybe im wrong.

Matim, first of all, if someone could update this post, it would be nice. Also, Coyote said Setekh is still working on l2jarchid, but in private, and that l2jarchid is much better than shared one. Also, shared's one svn needs pass now, so it isn't really shared.

Also it's good to hear that l2jfree will be back.

Matim, first of all, if someone could update this post, it would be nice. Also, Coyote said Setekh is still working on l2jarchid, but in private, and that l2jarchid is much better than shared one. Also, shared's one svn needs pass now, so it isn't really shared.

Also it's good to hear that l2jfree will be back.

Archid removed.

• 1 month later...

When this list will be updated to shoy BETA High Five Project of Lineage??? I want to test them some servers with my brand new client...

Because post like that, people get decent info about L2 Servers Stuff... Keep sharing ^_^! and keep it alive!!!

• 1 month later...