[List - Share] L2J Projects & Guiding.

Hello,

Since this is a project disccusion i want to ask you something:

Wich of the Chronicle 6 (Interlude) projects are better and stable for a small community server?

By that i ask not to easy to break...

Thanks!

Hello,

Since this is a project disccusion i want to ask you something:

Wich of the Chronicle 6 (Interlude) projects are better and stable for a small community server?

By that i ask not to easy to break...

Thanks!

That's why coyote add his comments to each project for questions like this.

Please try to undestand i can give my own opinion abou each project, i need to know from someone that actualy use this in present and is a bit more stable...

I would choose l2jfree but there is not SVN/Timeline working it redirects me to "Soon..." page.

Thanks for fast reply!

Please try to undestand i can give my own opinion abou each project, i need to know from someone that actualy use this in present and is a bit more stable...

I would choose l2jfree but there is not SVN/Timeline working it redirects me to "Soon..." page.

Thanks for fast reply!

My opinion:

Homemade server, free site: Teon, Brasil.

Professional/Good hosted server: L2jfree, l2jaCis, l2j, l2jfrozen (ofc none of them as it is, you have to add your own stuff in it).

I wouldn't choose l2jarchid, because it has many errors, and it is a free version shared on public by Setekh, they are working on premium version privately.

Also i don't think this is a topic to discuss about projects...

• 4 weeks later...

L2J Frozen as free is the best. :)

LMAO

crazynoodle, so you want FighterBoss to explain to you why there aren't all of the skills xmls in data/stats/skills folder right? Just take a look at L2JaCis' timeline, and you'll understand. Tryskell refactored(not 100%) skills. Which means he/she has to copy skills from freya to interlude, i know it sounds easy to do, but it isn't. It contains core side too, also some skills may show errors because of the way they are written. But don't worry, in the near feature all xmls are going to be added, also augment skills' ones.

Any mod, just update it, because Coyote hasn't been active (as i saw) for at least 2-3 days now(i think the reason is obvious).

@FighterBoss

Can you explain this ?  ??? ??? ???

wootf.png

http://trac.assembla.com/acis_project/changeset/40

Read timeline, I could write a e-book only c/ping my comments... They're made to be read.

Actually, skills don't do any errors, as items refactor have been done using a IL/Freya mix (since rev 56). The only errors you will have is concerning weapons/armors, as some use skills, and they need to be else you got NPE blabla.

Plus, as I said, my priority is now to close as fast as possible skills refactor. No more core commits if they're not related to skills until it's ended.

No one helps me on .xml, when I would need help. People are just crying for skills, so wait I correct all alone and don't be angry :P.

Rev 59 btw, soon 60 (will be L2Summon / cubic refactors).

After skills refactor and 5-6 boring bug fixes, you could use it as live server without problem.

Ty to Coyote about positive review :P.

• 2 weeks later...

L2jFree

~SVN~

~Timeline~

Comment: The best choice, as far as I'm concerned. Well developed, stable and kinda clean (as evil33t was still on business back then ^^).[/center]

C5 source is currently invalid.

Has anyone got a link for it?