Intrepid is BACK!

Intrepid

Hello there, i guess this is pretty surprising that i'm back well heres a little story about things behind all of this mess that i personally made and been in before i get my well deserved bann back than a few months ago.

So as many of you know i was pretty much non stop in work with the sections and that kind of "job" needs really strong people mentally because of some really annoying question that people can ask and that caused me pretty much flip out for even a simple "hi" for that the fact that i did 5 guys "job" alone was just a little bonus. And that madness ended up in an unprovoked attack(against everything and everyone) which leads to my bann.

So why this topic?Simple to say hello to all my friends/haters and those who will be future friends/haters :D

And a really important thing which is to say sorry for those who i attacked/flamed in the forum such as Maxtor or Goddess.

Intrepid~

Will you get your position back?

You did great job

WB.

thats a story of the future not up to to discussion at this moment