WTS Developer services.

Working on tasks!

You give me the list, I code it, you pay me, I give you the code.

There is no reason for me to scam you if I write the code. I can do nothing with a written code but you're the one who can do something with both the code and the money. That's why I wont share any code before my payment is done.

What can I do? Well, pretty much anything. Just try me.

Prices can range from 10+ € for simple, fast tasks to 100+ € for an entire project.

How you pay me? Paypal only.

If there are any bugs in my code I will fix them for free. Also I won't test anything. I code it, you test it and if there is anything wrong I will fix it for free.

Maintaining your server is also an idea I accept. You pay me 30-40 € per month and I must fix anything that will appear.

Keep in mind I'm already working for L2Global, L2DefiningStars and L2JArchid project. Please don't lose both yours and my time by not being serious.

Waiting offers.

as I said above I cannot be scammed if people trust me. Afterall I got no advantage to scam someone and lose a potential client.

Busy for the moment. I will come with a message when I got time for someone else. Sure you can still add me and we can talk, but for the coming weeks I am busy.

3 projects and other 2 potential ones are enough for now.

BUMP!

WTS Damage-based drop system!

As you know the actual damage system is based on last hit. Many players and server owners agree that this method is not fair so I developed this way to get it done.

The funny part of it it's that it also works for parties. The system is wrote as fallows:

- If 2 players hit the same monster, the one with the most damage done gets the drop.

- If more than 2 players (actually, how many there can be, there is no max) hit the same monster, the one with the most damage done gets the drop.

- If a solo player and a party hit the same monster, the solo player will get the drop if he does more damage than THE WHOLE party. Else the party will get it.

- If 2 or more (again, no limit) parties hit the same monster, the party will the most damage will get the drop.

The only disadvantage of this system is that if a party is trying to kill a raid for example and one of the party members is hunting monsters, farming or whatever, the party monster damage will be reset every single time the attacked monster changes.

Price : 30 € and paid taxes (2%).

=======================================================================================================================================================

WTS Advanced Faction system!

3 factions: Neutral, Good and Evil. A player will start as Neutral and will have to farm X item(s), get to level X, or both to be able to join one of the factions. Ofc, you can disable this as well. Also a Neutral player will not be allowed to leave the neutral area (the zone he was spawned in when logged first time).

Nothing special, isnt it? Well....

CONQUERABLE FLAGS!

The admin can spawn L2FactionFlags in the towns he want to be conquered. The faction which kills the flag gets the town. If a faction enters a town and has no ownership over it, the owner faction will be alerted to get there and defend it. When a flag will be killed the faction players of the faction which killed it in the area will be rewarded.

FACTION TELEPORTER!

Players can teleport INSIDE the towns their faction owns and OUTSIDE the towns their faction dosen't own. This way the PvP is kept alive. Players dont have to walk over huge distances to get to a town and there...die...and do it again and again until they conquer the town. Hell no! You got a teleporter for that. Sure you will have to pay for it, or not...as the admin wants.

The only problem is that this is not finished yet. The ETA is aprox one week.

Price : 100 € and paid taxes (2%).

BUMP!

WTS Damage-based drop system!

As you know the actual damage system is based on last hit. Many players and server owners agree that this method is not fair so I developed this way to get it done.

The funny part of it it's that it also works for parties. The system is wrote as fallows:

- If 2 players hit the same monster, the one with the most damage done gets the drop.

- If more than 2 players (actually, how many there can be, there is no max) hit the same monster, the one with the most damage done gets the drop.

- If a solo player and a party hit the same monster, the solo player will get the drop if he does more damage than THE WHOLE party. Else the party will get it.

- If 2 or more (again, no limit) parties hit the same monster, the party will the most damage will get the drop.

The only disadvantage of this system is that if a party is trying to kill a raid for example and one of the party members is hunting monsters, farming or whatever, the party monster damage will be reset every single time the attacked monster changes.

Price : 30 € and paid taxes (2%).

=======================================================================================================================================================

Didn't Seth set the basic code, and you finished it, but for Archid? ;o

Didn't Seth set the basic code, and you finished it, but for Archid? ;o

It's true that Seketh started a faction system on archid but it has nothing to do with mine. I did it and only I have it till now :).