MaxCheaters L2OFF Project (Powered by Depmax64)

Maxtor

Im glad to announce that after a long conversation,Depmax64 and us have agreed on a partnership, so right now our project is powered by depmax64, this means we will still have all the features available, fixes and everything.

Also we will have all the needed services to keep the server cool and safe against failures or security issues.

To be more specific:

- STD (Standard Edition)

- DPFW (Depmax Firewall)

- Offline Shop Addon

- Clan Extension

- Jail System

- AutoPickup

- Auto Announcements

- Olympiad Extras

- PVP/PK Extras

- Ultra LMS (Last Man Standing Event)

- AIO Buffers

- And ofcourse Latest Dvampire

We will also have our Closed SVN for this project, and a total of 44 Staffers, WebDevelopers, Webdesigners, Global Moderators, GameMasters & Beta Testers!Teamwork is the most important to reach the top! We are currently setting up beta machine ,and we estimate developing,and beta testing to finish,not before the end of the July and even August.

Stay tuned! Maxtor®

Glad to hear that.

I've seen that Dempax64 rule on C4.

Hope we gonna see the same for Interlude.

I've seen some l2off servers that we powered by Dempax64 and walker & l2phx was working there. (C4)

Anyway, good luck with your project maxtor. Even tho, a C4 mid rate retail like server, would be much better. :)

GL again.

Glad to hear that too.Maxtor it will be the same pack?I mean the same exp/farm zones w/o rbs for farm except epics?Such as L2MxC?

P.S The team that was announced will continue working together ot Max64 will choose some members for the team too?