Max:25

Normal Enchant Rate:75%

Blessed Enchant Rate:100% Blessed Only From Olympiad

Custom Armor:Apella Armor

Custom Weapon:No Custom Weapon.

Custom Jewels:Boss Jewels

Hero Every 2 Week

Site: http://www.l2godlike.tk/

geohacker have had an other server that was full of curruption and when the players realized that he closed it and now new server ? Gz here is his other post read it http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=150295.0

Corrupted server. Check his system, he forgot to delete one image showing admin to enchant player's weapon.

hahahaha OmG x3 LOL.

and nothing new..just one another server with special armor APELLA ...

Corrupted server. Check his system, he forgot to delete one image showing admin to enchant player's weapon.

OwNeD!

Gratz for failing :D

You can't even advertise in a good way your server... Look your First post! It is like it says: Come come, No corruption, No corruption, +65535 :o

shot00000hk.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

xaxaxa wtf. :P i will join to hack them all :)

xaxaxa wtf. :P i will join to hack them all :)

Hack what?

With the help of phx or another crappy program that someone else made and you just know how to use the 1% of it?

That is not considered hacking, what else are you going to do? Dos the server and make it lag?

There are morons like you that roam on the internet and bash servers like this one. Made with a lot of trouble and good will for us to have a pvp server to play.

A non profit "corporation" that wants to offer us entertainment, and you douche bag will try to ruin it? I'm ok with the idea of exploiting a server especially the overpopulated ones that have donations etc... but not these servers...

Think about the consequences and how the owner of the server feels afterwards. Don't be an asshole.

PS: I doubt you could even hack your own computer.

@ The server owner, great job creating such a balanced server. I will join with some buds, seems interesting and with the comments some users made it is probably a great server.

Great job :)