[L2J]L2DwarfWars! WOOT!

Belzebul

Its not going to be the final donations. Propably we are not gonna even have +20 to the list.Ofc a server needs money for better stability, features and advertisement.

you can earn money from the server without ruin the balance,its bad when some guys have +20 wep/armor and rule the nubish world with +10 or lower. :(

In order to connect to our server you must have the Interlude client.

If you dont have it you can download it below.

;)

PS: dont think it will work there are just a few guys which love to play with dwarf so all other player which like mages etc wont join.... + its IL  ::)

btw i dont get this ---> so every dorf will have all mage and fighter skills?? i mean its like stack sub then but will all subs avable.

btw there was already a server with dwarfs only a few years ago ;)

btw i dont get this ---> so every dorf will have all mage and fighter skills?? i mean its like stack sub then but will all subs avable.

i dont think they will have all skills they will have some skills from each class. every player with have the same skills.

they will have some skills from each class. every player with have the same skills.

;)

PS: dont think it will work there are just a few guys which love to play with dwarf so all other player which like mages etc wont join.... + its IL  ::)

Did i say everyone who see that there is an only dwarf server will say OMAGAD, LETS BURN IT THERE YEA!?

Its just something different, whoever wants, plays.

opening when?

You can see it at the main page.

this server will be IL?

Yes

Nice features and nice idea, but...

I don't like the Donation List :), all ppl will donate 20€ for a full armor set +20..

As i said, thats not the final donation list, tomorrow im gonna edit the list.