[L2J]L2DwarfWars! WOOT!

Belzebul

DOWNLOAD V2 PATCH! YOU NEED IT IN ORDER TO LOG IN.

http://www.4shared.com/file/CD4GaFsR/Dwarf_Wars_Patch_v12.html

A totally unique gameplay.

Was your dream to play on a server full of cute dwarfs?

Was your dream to pvp 24/7?

If yes, come to us. It will not be dream anymore but pure reality.

Generally about server:

Instant Level up to 80

There arent any races except dwarfs. Dwarfs have extra skills from all fighting type races, that means you

can choose your own gameplay style like you would do if you were playing in a retail lineage 2 server.

There are some war areas that you will battle, every one hour this area will change with an auto teleport of all players that are online.

Dragon Vally Cave

Cruma Tower 2nd Floor

Elven Ruins

Ant Nest

School of Dark Arts

Cave of Trials

Abandoned Coal Mines

Giants Cave, will be some of our areas.

Safe: 3

Max: 20

Rate: 66%

If your equipment fails to be enchanted, it wont broke but it will get -6 back. Example: You have a Dragonic Bow +16, your enchantment fails for +17, it will go to +10.

Shops:

You can find to our Main Shop:

Weapons and Armors Up to S Grade, for free

Consumable, Soulshots, Potions, for free

Accessories, not for free

Weapons' and Armors' Enchant Scrolls up to A Grade, not for free but very cheap

Farm System:

All the Mobs of each area drop:

Adenas, with a chance of 100%

S Grade Weapon Scrolls with a chance of 4%

A Grade Armor Parts, with a chance of 9%

S Grade Armor Parts, with a chance of 7%

Raid Bosses:

About 2-3 Raid bosses on each zone.

All the Raid Bosses of each area drop:

Adenas, with a chance of 100%

S Grade Weapon Enchant Scrolls, with a chance of 100%

A Grade Armor Scrolls, with a chance of 100%

S Grade Armor Scrolls, with a chance of 100%

Accessories, with a chance of 100%

Buffs:

All Buffs, Songs, Dances, Resists and Chants last for 30 Minutes

Buff Slots 24

Buffer with Buffs, Songs, Dances, Resists and Chants.

Augment System:

Its enabled but no Active Skills, only Passive.

Heroes:

You will become a hero when you reach 2000 PvPs

Hero Weapons:

The can be enchanted and equiped even you are not a hero. Retail stats and SAs.

Buyable with Adenas or PvP Points.

Some Special Features:

Quake PvP System: Its like the cs/dota system, when you will have many kills in a row there will be some announcements with your own name.

TvT Event: The well know TvT event.

CPU: AMD64 X2 4850E+ 2.5Ghz

RAM: 4 GB

Disk Space: 500GB SATA (7,200rpm)

Bandwidth: 2 TB

Speed: 1000 Mbit

Rozdex - Head Administrator/Developer

Quarie - Administrator

Cyborg - Head Game Master

Shades - Webmaster/Forum Moderator

Substaff

Matim - Developer

www.l2dwarfwars.com

Correct it.

I can't understand what is the point?

Why only dwarf race?

Why l2mafia made a server with 2 races? Koofs vs Noobs it dosnt matter why why.

Because it is a unique idea and will atract more ppl to join,thats why.

Rate: 66%

If your equipment fails to be enchanted, it wont broke but it will get -6 back. Example: You have a Dragonic Bow +16, your enchantment fails for +17, it will go to +10.

i would suggest u to do -1 when the enchant fails. -6 with 66% is like 33% rate. think about again about the enchant system.

i would suggest u to do -1 when the enchant fails. -6 with 66% is like 33% rate. think about again about the enchant system.

Well, -1 no way since farming scrolls is freaking easy. Maybe its going to be around 3-4.

i don't like that i have to use a dwarf yea they are nice but how u can differ a mage by a fighter? they are all the same :D btw the pvp system with teleport seems cool i'm bored to make pvp everytime in the same places (bs,varka,hb...ecc)