[L2J]L2DwarfWars! WOOT!

Belzebul

DOWNLOAD V2 PATCH! YOU NEED IT IN ORDER TO LOG IN.

http://www.4shared.com/file/CD4GaFsR/Dwarf_Wars_Patch_v12.html

A totally unique gameplay.

Was your dream to play on a server full of cute dwarfs?

Was your dream to pvp 24/7?

If yes, come to us. It will not be dream anymore but pure reality.

Generally about server:

Instant Level up to 80

There arent any races except dwarfs. Dwarfs have extra skills from all fighting type races, that means you

can choose your own gameplay style like you would do if you were playing in a retail lineage 2 server.

There are some war areas that you will battle, every one hour this area will change with an auto teleport of all players that are online.

Dragon Vally Cave

Cruma Tower 2nd Floor

Elven Ruins

Ant Nest

School of Dark Arts

Cave of Trials

Abandoned Coal Mines

Giants Cave, will be some of our areas.

Safe: 3

Max: 20

Rate: 66%

If your equipment fails to be enchanted, it wont broke but it will get -6 back. Example: You have a Dragonic Bow +16, your enchantment fails for +17, it will go to +10.

Shops:

You can find to our Main Shop:

Weapons and Armors Up to S Grade, for free

Consumable, Soulshots, Potions, for free

Accessories, not for free

Weapons' and Armors' Enchant Scrolls up to A Grade, not for free but very cheap

Farm System:

All the Mobs of each area drop:

Adenas, with a chance of 100%

S Grade Weapon Scrolls with a chance of 4%

A Grade Armor Parts, with a chance of 9%

S Grade Armor Parts, with a chance of 7%

Raid Bosses:

About 2-3 Raid bosses on each zone.

All the Raid Bosses of each area drop:

Adenas, with a chance of 100%

S Grade Weapon Enchant Scrolls, with a chance of 100%

A Grade Armor Scrolls, with a chance of 100%

S Grade Armor Scrolls, with a chance of 100%

Accessories, with a chance of 100%

Buffs:

All Buffs, Songs, Dances, Resists and Chants last for 30 Minutes

Buff Slots 24

Buffer with Buffs, Songs, Dances, Resists and Chants.

Augment System:

Its enabled but no Active Skills, only Passive.

Heroes:

You will become a hero when you reach 2000 PvPs

Hero Weapons:

The can be enchanted and equiped even you are not a hero. Retail stats and SAs.

Buyable with Adenas or PvP Points.

Some Special Features:

Quake PvP System: Its like the cs/dota system, when you will have many kills in a row there will be some announcements with your own name.

TvT Event: The well know TvT event.

CPU: AMD64 X2 4850E+ 2.5Ghz

RAM: 4 GB

Disk Space: 500GB SATA (7,200rpm)

Bandwidth: 2 TB

Speed: 1000 Mbit

Rozdex - Head Administrator/Developer

Quarie - Administrator

Cyborg - Head Game Master

Shades - Webmaster/Forum Moderator

Substaff

Matim - Developer

www.l2dwarfwars.com

Correct it.

I can't understand what is the point?

Why only dwarf race?

Why l2mafia made a server with 2 races? Koofs vs Noobs it dosnt matter why why.

Because it is a unique idea and will atract more ppl to join,thats why.

Rate: 66%

If your equipment fails to be enchanted, it wont broke but it will get -6 back. Example: You have a Dragonic Bow +16, your enchantment fails for +17, it will go to +10.

i would suggest u to do -1 when the enchant fails. -6 with 66% is like 33% rate. think about again about the enchant system.

i would suggest u to do -1 when the enchant fails. -6 with 66% is like 33% rate. think about again about the enchant system.

Well, -1 no way since farming scrolls is freaking easy. Maybe its going to be around 3-4.

i don't like that i have to use a dwarf yea they are nice but how u can differ a mage by a fighter? they are all the same :D btw the pvp system with teleport seems cool i'm bored to make pvp everytime in the same places (bs,varka,hb...ecc)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Surprise, AZ LOVE Spells 📱 +1 (973_384_3997 in Best Love Spells   You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back. Get back your Ex-lover This service has been the reason of so many happy endings that you should consider it as a serious solution. Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back When you work with an expert, this spell works toward dissipating the negative energies that were kicked up between you and your ex so that reconciliation becomes a possibility. When you break up with someone, especially if things ended badly, it’s like having a thick fog between the two of you that prevents you from seeing the truth of each other. Anger, hurt, and resentment linger in the air and it’s difficult to remember the reasons you fell in love in the first place With this spell, you can restore your broken relationship. The fog will clear, and the sun will shine on both your hearts, warming you up and preparing you for a reunion. You love someone but this isn’t mutual? Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. Your husband or you wife is thinking about divorce but you don’t want this to happen? Order this service now to reinforce the bonds of your relationship and save your marriage. Get back your Ex-lover This service will make him/her realize that a divorce would be a mistake and will strengthen love and passion. With permanent results, this service will guarantee a long lasting marriage and will make you happy. The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else? You love someone but this person is already involved in a relationship? Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will give very good results in a few weeks only  
    • Columbia, SC voodoo Spells  📱 (973_384_3997 Best love spells You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back. Get back your Ex-lover This service has been the reason of so many happy endings that you should consider it as a serious solution. Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back When you work with an expert, this spell works toward dissipating the negative energies that were kicked up between you and your ex so that reconciliation becomes a possibility. When you break up with someone, especially if things ended badly, it’s like having a thick fog between the two of you that prevents you from seeing the truth of each other. Anger, hurt, and resentment linger in the air and it’s difficult to remember the reasons you fell in love in the first place With this spell, you can restore your broken relationship. The fog will clear, and the sun will shine on both your hearts, warming you up and preparing you for a reunion. You love someone but this isn’t mutual? Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. Your husband or you wife is thinking about divorce but you don’t want this to happen? Order this service now to reinforce the bonds of your relationship and save your marriage. Get back your Ex-lover This service will make him/her realize that a divorce would be a mistake and will strengthen love and passion. With permanent results, this service will guarantee a long lasting marriage and will make you happy. The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else? You love someone but this person is already involved in a relationship? Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will give very good results in a few weeks only  
    • Что ты за 2 года войны смогло сделать со своего дивана трансвеститка?) Твой высер нужно читать как: хрю-хрю-хрююю! Ибо большего ты не можешь сделать, поэтому слезливо хрюкаешь на форумах :D Или ты начало резко так хрюкать из за того что твой Оренбург затопило?) Карма она вездесущая и Каховская ГЕС себя не заставила ждать)  
    • Pig dog are you still alive? Are you still able to escape from the military registration and enlistment office? Well, nothing, either they will catch you and send you to be meat in a combat zone, or after the end of a special military operation, we will find and punish every degenerate. And you pig dog can’t hide anywhere. I will personally make sure that you cannot stay on the territory of the Russian Federation and Ukraine. By the way, don’t be offended by those who call you a pigdog. You are a descendant of Bandera’s followers, and the soldiers of Hitler’s Germany called them schweinehund   So.... 🤣
    • Hello, i purchased an interface and unfortunately i don't receive any support on this issue weeks now. Basically when you go at any Fortress (Baroy for example) and you hit anything your character stuck there hitting and you cannot quit, chat or do anything.   Is like client overflood by packets. If i remove the interface everything works fine. Anyone have any idea how to fix this or what could cause this? I can provide access to my interface which i bough but i think it's encrypted. Thanks.
  • Topics